Headed to the Showcase - Back Color?

NonsenseTele said:
I always thought that the Holland's flag was Orange, White & Blue, don't know why... :icon_scratch:
It's red, yes?

How old is your son?
Looks very nice the guitar!! :icon_biggrin:

its indeed Red. Orange is the banner (and the last name of our royal family).

@marko: sure, but aren't you just a little bit chauvinistical anymore? :p I know I am! I''m also part Israeli, but I feel more dutch I think. Oh well.. Maybe I should make my own chrest; a lion holding a David-star!

jccaster004.jpg

is that a GFS bigmouth/loudmouth?

and how does it sound?

Orpheo said:
DangerousR6 said:
However I like these better....
W66-450.jpg

745%20AMFLAG.jpg

no! Its an american flag....I'm dutch, I prefer the others (with an orange anodized pickguard  :redflag: :laughing7: )
My ancestory is Dutch too, my great grandfather was born in Amsterdam. However I was born here in Texas.....

NonsenseTele said:
Orpheo said:
no! Its an american flag....I'm dutch, I prefer the others (with an orange anodized pickguard  :redflag: :laughing7: )
If I was Dutch I would have a tele like this.... I can even have one been brazilian  :laughing7:
Sweet, I like all three....... :icon_thumright:

Marko said:
NonsenseTele said:
Orpheo said:
If I was Dutch I would have a tele like this.... I can even have one been brazilian  :laughing7:

I started working on a similar project for my son.. still need to add the lion and his initials in red white and blue..
I had to put on about 500 coats of woodburst stain to get it right

jccaster002.jpg

jccaster004.jpg

jccaster006.jpg

Nice one Marko........ :icon_thumright:

Sir SchmoopY said:
is that a GFS bigmouth/loudmouth?

and how does it sound?

Yes, it is a Loudmouth and it actually sounds really good! much better than what you would expect from a budget pickup.
it sounds loud, fat and chrunchy at the same time! :)

Orpheo said:
NonsenseTele said:
I always thought that the Holland's flag was Orange, White & Blue, don't know why... :icon_scratch:
It's red, yes?

How old is your son?
Looks very nice the guitar!! :icon_biggrin:

its indeed Red. Orange is the banner (and the last name of our royal family).

@marko: sure, but aren't you just a little bit chauvinistical anymore? :p I know I am! I''m also part Israeli, but I feel more dutch I think. Oh well.. Maybe I should make my own chrest; a lion holding a David-star!

Oh yes, I am.. I will always feel more dutch..
after living in Ireland for 7 years, I feel a little Irish too. I am really screwed up  :laughing7:

Nonsense, My son is only 2 :) I built it for him just in case he will end up being a guitarist! :) I am breaking it in for him in the mean time!

Marko said:
Nonsense, My son is only 2 :) I built it for him just in case he will end up being a guitarist! :) I am breaking it in for him in the mean time!

Wish I had parents like this!  :guitaristgif:

PT1090a.jpg

http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_bodies.cfm?itemNumber=PT1090&type=guitar

The Dutch guitar arrived!  :laughing7:

Gregg said:
Check this out! We can't decide on whether to leave the Swamp Ash Back Clear or go Trans Blue. What say you?

I would go for trans red. More classy.

NonsenseTele said:
PT1090a.jpg

http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_bodies.cfm?itemNumber=PT1090&type=guitar

The Dutch guitar arrived!  :laughing7:

no orange back on the guitar....

no money in my wallet :D

Back