Frist Start Project Done.

ZGOZZ

Here it is, CSP stands for Costa Sound Production. I took a fender Strat. Made to cuts to the head stock.
Parts List

Neck maple on maple neck standard thin.
Alder Body
Sperzel Locking Tuners
Seymour Duncan
2 Vintage Staggered SSL-1
1 SH-PG1 Pearly Gates
250 pots V-T-T 5 way switch
Original Floyd Rose trem.

PB130008.jpg

PB130004.jpg

PB130005.jpg

PB130003.jpg

I have to polish it up some more buts its done.
Sounds really sweet, very happy with the out come...

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
cool, hows that tremol-no? I want one but it's a pit pricey for a few tiny pieces of steel.

Don't remember exactly, but for the project they did, it looked a good price, if you think in American Dollars and no importation duty...

NonsenseTele said:
Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
cool, hows that tremol-no? I want one but it's a pit pricey for a few tiny pieces of steel.

Don't remember exactly, but for the project they did, it looked a good price, if you think in American Dollars and no importation duty...
The tremolno is $50 US and thats $82 AUD, so i'd have to shell out some of the moolah for it.

Well shined up the body with 2500 grit and 3000 buffit out, Looks sweet, then start playing it an scratched it up LOL oh well its meant to be played .
PB200002.jpg

I can't imagine not putting a Tremol-no on a tremolo, anymore.... heck, you can spend $50 on a bad date with a mean woman and have nothing to show for it but a mood swing... :guitaristgif: don't people usually take ESP's and turn them into Fender imitations, rather than taking a Fender imitation and turning it into an ESP imitation? :toothy12:

stubhead said:
I can't imagine not putting a Tremol-no on a tremolo, anymore.... heck, you can spend $50 on a bad date with a mean woman and have nothing to show for it but a mood swing... :guitaristgif: don't people usually take ESP's and turn them into Fender imitations, rather than taking a Fender imitation and turning it into an ESP imitation? :toothy12:

No its a fender but with my neck still on it. nothing to do ESP, I liked 2 headstock. Kramer and ESP and combined them together to get my head stock.

CSP not ESP

Back