DL VIPs available...?

That's pretty damn sweeet, if I were in the market for a VIP, I'd snatch that one up fo' sho'.. That would be so killer with a zebrawood neck.... :headbang1:

Uh-oh.  But Warmoth, I don't have any more money...............I gave it all to you already.  Wahhhhhhh.

Wyliee said:
Anybody notice something different about this VIP??  :headbang:

Dude... awesomesauce. I absolutely love recessed knobs. I just saw this in W's showcase; it litterally made my night. A few questions if you don't mind:

1) Is this available as an option now or at least in the very near future?
2) Upcharge? I noticed the bodies with this option are priced $45 more...
3) Is this option available for other body styles as well?

Cheers to W. I vaguely remember recessed knobs brought up in the Suggestion Box (or at least in my own head). Either way, I'm liking the changes. Keep it up!

1) Yes, it is available to order now for build orders only since it cannot be added to a Showcase body.
2) Yes, it is currently a +$45 option.
3) For now it is available for VIP bodies only. (Excluding DL tops)

We are working on the web pages now outlining this new feature to make it official.  :icon_biggrin:

Darn, but makes sense..

I love it though, and would love to see it on that carved top soloist that I have planned!!

Gregg said:
1) Yes, it is available to order now for build orders only since it cannot be added to a Showcase body.

Why are you doing this to me??? :)

Gregg, is it possible to have this option on DL bodies if the client doesnt mind the different (normal) maple showing around the pots? Say, a quilt maple DL body with normal maple recessed knobs?

mscmkr said:
Gregg said:

Why are you doing this to me??? :)

Gregg, is it possible to have this option on DL bodies if the client doesnt mind the different (normal) maple showing around the pots? Say, a quilt maple DL body with normal maple recessed knobs?
Nope. It would be fraught with peril to attempt and still look good so Ken won't do it.  I'll ask him again anyhow though....  :laughing7: 

Back