DL VIPs available...?

mscmkr

Senior member
Messages
142
http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_bodies.cfm?type=guitar&start=1&itemNumber=VIPP121&menuItem=9&subMenuItem=0&subMenuItem2=0

(please say yes...)
 

simple

Senior member
Staff member
Messages
2,101
The day is here. You can order a DL VIP. Coming to the website soon.
 

DocNrock

Senior member
Messages
4,295
Does the DL apply only to quilt maple, or are there other woods to which the technique can be applied (like camphor burl)?

 

DangerousR6

Senior member
Messages
15,456
DocNrock said:
Does the DL apply only to quilt maple, or are there other woods to which the technique can be applied (like camphor burl)?
That would be a cool looking top... :icon_thumright:
 

DocNrock

Senior member
Messages
4,295
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
Does the DL apply only to quilt maple, or are there other woods to which the technique can be applied (like camphor burl)?
That would be a cool looking top... :icon_thumright:

I definitely want a camphor burl VIP!
 

simple

Senior member
Staff member
Messages
2,101
DocNrock said:
Does the DL apply only to quilt maple, or are there other woods to which the technique can be applied (like camphor burl)?

Whoa, that would be a great looking choice! Yes, I believe we can do the Camphor burl as a DL.
 

DangerousR6

Senior member
Messages
15,456
I like this one, but I don't see it as an option in the "unique" section for VIP.... :dontknow:
LT363a.jpg
 

simple

Senior member
Staff member
Messages
2,101
For the DLs you pick your top out of the Strat section.

That top should be turned around though maybe...ya think?
 

NonsenseTele

Senior member
Messages
8,256
DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
Does the DL apply only to quilt maple, or are there other woods to which the technique can be applied (like camphor burl)?
That would be a cool looking top... :icon_thumright:

I definitely want a camphor burl VIP!

One camphor burl top got lost from Unique Choice... Guilty?  :icon_biggrin:
 

DocNrock

Senior member
Messages
4,295
NonsenseTele said:
DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
Does the DL apply only to quilt maple, or are there other woods to which the technique can be applied (like camphor burl)?
That would be a cool looking top... :icon_thumright:

I definitely want a camphor burl VIP!

One camphor burl top got lost from Unique Choice... Guilty?  :icon_biggrin:

Not yet...I just saw Gregg's awesome answer to my question...but now I'm thinkin'.   :icon_thumright: 

I've already got the neck...
 

DangerousR6

Senior member
Messages
15,456
DocNrock said:
NonsenseTele said:
DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
Does the DL apply only to quilt maple, or are there other woods to which the technique can be applied (like camphor burl)?
That would be a cool looking top... :icon_thumright:

I definitely want a camphor burl VIP!

One camphor burl top got lost from Unique Choice... Guilty?  :icon_biggrin:

Not yet...I just saw Gregg's awesome answer to my question...but now I'm thinkin'.   :icon_thumright:   

I've already got the neck...
Zebrawood.........? :dontknow:
vip-ol.png
 

RadsRock

Active member
Messages
51
NonsenseTele said:
One camphor burl top got lost from Unique Choice... Guilty? 

Where is this Unique Choice section?  I swear I've navigated all over warmoth.com, the showcase, the e-store... can't find it.

 

DangerousR6

Senior member
Messages
15,456
RadsRock said:
NonsenseTele said:
One camphor burl top got lost from Unique Choice... Guilty? 

Where is this Unique Choice section?  I swear I've navigated all over warmoth.com, the showcase, the e-store... can't find it.
It's on the front page to the right, marked "unique choice"...
 
Top