Meanwhile, at Warmoth...win a fully-assembled 7/8 guitar!

aarontunes

Administrator
Staff member
We are giving away this 7/8 T-Style guitar...fully assembled and ready to rock. To enter the drawing and see a video of the guitar in action, click here.

36352973_10157674840668289_3615902983335706624_n.jpg

Fender.Fan

I’m not saying I should win because it’s my birthday, but it is indeed my birthday  :icon_thumright: :toothy12:

aarontunes

Administrator
Staff member
Fender.Fan said:
I’m not saying I should win because it’s my birthday, but it is indeed my birthday  :icon_thumright: :toothy12:

Happy birthday!*

*odds of winning are not increased just cuz it's yer birthday.

Sovereign_13

I'm torn, because that would be sweet, but also it's not really my cup of tea...  :dontknow:

Yannow what, screw it.

BigSteve22

Just so happens, I'm in the market for a short scale to keep at my sister's house. How fortuitous!  :headbang:
Sovereign_13 said:
I'm torn, because that would be sweet, but also it's not really my cup of tea...  :dontknow:

Yannow what, screw it.
Not to worry, you could always give it to me!  :icon_jokercolor:

Sovereign_13

BigSteve22 said:
Not to worry, you could alwasy give it to me!  :icon_jokercolor:

:laughing7: I'm certain I would use it, it's just not how I would have assembled a 7/8 Tele.  I'm not in the habit of owning guitars and not using them.

Fat Pete

double A said:
Fender.Fan said:

Happy birthday!*

*odds of winning are not increased just cuz it's yer birthday.

How about my odds, as it's also my birthday (tomorrow)?

S

swarfrat

My birthday is tomorrow, which is closer to the drawing. So it should be mine. Wouldn't that be rich. Another package shows up with a guitar just like the TWO I'm already building with some LIKELY STORY about winning in it a drawing.