Meanwhile, at Warmoth...win a fully-assembled 7/8 guitar!

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
We are giving away this 7/8 T-Style guitar...fully assembled and ready to rock. To enter the drawing and see a video of the guitar in action, click here.

36352973_10157674840668289_3615902983335706624_n.jpg

I’m not saying I should win because it’s my birthday, but it is indeed my birthday  :icon_thumright: :toothy12:

Fender.Fan said:
I’m not saying I should win because it’s my birthday, but it is indeed my birthday  :icon_thumright: :toothy12:

Happy birthday!*

*odds of winning are not increased just cuz it's yer birthday.

I'm torn, because that would be sweet, but also it's not really my cup of tea...  :dontknow:

Yannow what, screw it.

Just so happens, I'm in the market for a short scale to keep at my sister's house. How fortuitous!  :headbang:
Sovereign_13 said:
I'm torn, because that would be sweet, but also it's not really my cup of tea...  :dontknow:

Yannow what, screw it.
Not to worry, you could always give it to me!  :icon_jokercolor:

BigSteve22 said:
Not to worry, you could alwasy give it to me!  :icon_jokercolor:

:laughing7: I'm certain I would use it, it's just not how I would have assembled a 7/8 Tele.  I'm not in the habit of owning guitars and not using them.

double A said:
Fender.Fan said:

Happy birthday!*

*odds of winning are not increased just cuz it's yer birthday.

How about my odds, as it's also my birthday (tomorrow)?

My birthday is tomorrow, which is closer to the drawing. So it should be mine. Wouldn't that be rich. Another package shows up with a guitar just like the TWO I'm already building with some LIKELY STORY about winning in it a drawing.

Back