DL VIPs available...?

mscmkr

http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_bodies.cfm?type=guitar&start=1&itemNumber=VIPP121&menuItem=9&subMenuItem=0&subMenuItem2=0

(please say yes...)

Does the DL apply only to quilt maple, or are there other woods to which the technique can be applied (like camphor burl)?

DocNrock said:
Does the DL apply only to quilt maple, or are there other woods to which the technique can be applied (like camphor burl)?
That would be a cool looking top... :icon_thumright:

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:

I definitely want a camphor burl VIP!

DocNrock said:

Whoa, that would be a great looking choice! Yes, I believe we can do the Camphor burl as a DL.

I like this one, but I don't see it as an option in the "unique" section for VIP.... :dontknow:
LT363a.jpg

For the DLs you pick your top out of the Strat section.

That top should be turned around though maybe...ya think?

DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:

One camphor burl top got lost from Unique Choice... Guilty?  :icon_biggrin:

NonsenseTele said:
DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:

Not yet...I just saw Gregg's awesome answer to my question...but now I'm thinkin'.   :icon_thumright: 

I've already got the neck...

DocNrock said:
NonsenseTele said:
DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:

Not yet...I just saw Gregg's awesome answer to my question...but now I'm thinkin'.   :icon_thumright:   

I've already got the neck...
Zebrawood.........? :dontknow:
vip-ol.png

NonsenseTele said:
One camphor burl top got lost from Unique Choice... Guilty? 

Where is this Unique Choice section?  I swear I've navigated all over warmoth.com, the showcase, the e-store... can't find it.

RadsRock said:
NonsenseTele said:
One camphor burl top got lost from Unique Choice... Guilty? 

Where is this Unique Choice section?  I swear I've navigated all over warmoth.com, the showcase, the e-store... can't find it.
It's on the front page to the right, marked "unique choice"...

Back