Custom neckplate

Something a little different in brass, and who doesn't love brass.... :icon_biggrin: A nut for a Floyd nut shelf..

Floyd%20Nut%20rep_zpsz9ipbhic.jpg

This is pretty darn cool, these are the pickup covers I made last year....I was commissioned by Ken at Roadhouse Pickups to do the prototypes...
16143344_1190953671017957_490611151009470568_n.jpg

16195330_1372665799450579_7001758262067523266_n.jpg

:headbang:

Way cool Brother, that's outstanding! Congratulations! Great work deserves great recognition.

You da man!!!!

:icon_thumright:

It's really cool, man.  Let me ask you one question.  Just how many of these did you do for them?  Because I found their website, and it's a "standard" part of theirs, featured on all their guitars.  Are you churning these out by the barrel?

ghotiphry said:
It's really cool, man.  Let me ask you one question.  Just how many of these did you do for them?  Because I found their website, and it's a "standard" part of theirs, featured on all their guitars.  Are you churning these out by the barrel?
Enuff... :laughing7:

Doug did a fantastic job on those covers. When I needed some prototyping done I knew exactly who to ask. He has been keeping the secret quiet for a really long time too.

If you need some machining done, Doug is the MAN!  :yourock:

Thanks Doug! You and I are now part of history!  :icon_thumright:

TroubledTreble said:
Doug did a fantastic job on those covers. When I needed some prototyping done I knew exactly who to ask. He has been keeping the secret quiet for a really long time too.

If you need some machining done, Doug is the MAN!  :yourock:

Thanks Doug! You and I are now part of history!  :icon_thumright:
Thanks Ken, yes we are, pretty awesome... :icon_thumright:

Got a few new things..
Some chrome cavity covers..
Chrome%20covers_zpsjvnuwjxo.jpg

Bitcoin%20Plate_zps506j7g5a.jpg

First round of headstock logo's
New%20W%20tags_zpsw6b2mus2.jpg

Second iteration. ghotiphy's idea
index.php

Chris%20N%20plate_zpskvsmtgmu.jpg