Custom neckplate

Well these were fun, I always like a bit of a challenge...
Big%20Steve%20bridge_zpspvc1qajx.jpg

BS_Control%20Plate_zpsf4vbdjpo.jpg

Blackbird%20plate_zps3gdysbwa.jpg

Some others as well....
Opaska%20plate_zpsf6zpc49z.jpg

Leaf%20of%205Ths_zpsp46o01g7.jpg

Beautiful work, as always!

I could see that circle of fifths plate being popular enough to sell in retail quantities. One of those things I think a lotta people would see and say "why didn't I think of that? That's a great idea!"

maybe take out the leaf from the background.  Not that I've got anything against weed, but, you know, some folks do.

Mayfly said:
maybe take out the leaf from the background.  Not that I've got anything against weed, but, you know, some folks do.
Isn't that maple leaf? Can't see very well, there's some cabbalistic diagram sitting in front of it...

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
DangerousR6 said:

These Tele Parts are dang sweeeeeeet!

Will the be among your standard offerings, or are they "one-offs"?
The Bridge Plate, Control Plate and this Neck Plate:

Are for my new "Blackbird/SST" Tele build. Doug worked very hard to help bring my vision to life. He did a fantastic job transforming my artwork into beautiful engravings. Thanks for the care and effort you put into every job you do!

Any chance the engraving on that Babicz bridge plate will foul the saddles?  Or is that not an issue with those funky cam jobs that Babicz makes?

Bagman67 said:
Any chance the engraving on that Babicz bridge plate will foul the saddles?  Or is that not an issue with those funky cam jobs that Babicz makes?
The engraving is well in front of the saddles...

I wondered the same thing - if the saddle height adjustment screws would hang on the engraving and frustrate setting intonation - but forgot about Babicz's unusual saddles. That's gonna work out well, then.

BigSteve22 said:
TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
DangerousR6 said:

These Tele Parts are dang sweeeeeeet!

Will the be among your standard offerings, or are they "one-offs"?
The Bridge Plate, Control Plate and this Neck Plate:

Are for my new "Blackbird/SST" Tele build. Doug worked very hard to help bring my vision to life. He did a fantastic job transforming my artwork into beautiful engravings. Thanks for the care and effort you put into every job you do!
Anytime Steve, always a pleasure... :icon_thumright:

Back