Custom neckplate

BigSteve22 said:
DangerousR6 said:
:icon_thumright: It's for Ty's "Body of Mystery" VIP....There's a Joker in there... :icon_jokercolor:

That's gonna look awesome! It's kind of a shame that the joker on the face will be partially covered by the bridge. I'm psyched now, gotta get going on my next build, maybe start with the neck plate design.....  :guitaristgif:

Yea, the bridge "cover up" was a big reason I asked Doug to make a similar Joker neck plate.  I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out!!!

He's got something special planned for the control plate...stay tuned!

:headbang1:

Doug, hope you don't mind.  I'll just leave this here.

mPAsQO1.jpg

All great stuff, but I especially like that truss rod cover. I like the neck plate design, too, but I'm already kinda committed to mine.

Cagey said:
All great stuff, but I especially like that truss rod cover. I like the neck plate design, too, but I'm already kinda committed to mine.
Thanks Kevin, ya, once a design is established it's hard to move away from it to something else...

Very cool design!  :icon_thumright:

I GOT to get me a design of my own so I can order some neck plates from you.

Looking good Doug! Can't wait to see them mounted on my new Jazzy! (Which will have to wait for the body to be delivered.............)  :icon_jokercolor:

BigSteve22 said:
Looking good Doug! Can't wait to see them mounted on my new Jazzy! (Which will have to wait for the body to be delivered.............)  :icon_jokercolor:
Parts are on the way Steve, hope I didn't spoil anything? :headbanging:

DangerousR6 said:
rgand said:
Very nice. I like it.

Does this fit both the JM and Jag?
I would suppose so, since both can be routed the same for the trem.. :turtle:
Then I know who to get hold of if I build one. :icon_thumright:

Back