Custom neckplate

rgand said:
ChristopherG said:
Of course he can do cursive font. Now Comic Sans though he has to charge you triple for, but that has more to do with good taste than difficulty.
:laughing11:

I would expect that the same fee would apply to death metal logo font too!
https://www.google.com/search?q=unreadable+death+metal+logos&newwindow=1&hl=en&biw=1680&bih=965&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwi1_oeduobKAhVB5GMKHdy6As0Q_AUIBigB

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
rgand said:
ChristopherG said:
Of course he can do cursive font. Now Comic Sans though he has to charge you triple for, but that has more to do with good taste than difficulty.
:laughing11:

I would expect that the same fee would apply to death metal logo font too!
https://www.google.com/search?q=unreadable+death+metal+logos&newwindow=1&hl=en&biw=1680&bih=965&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwi1_oeduobKAhVB5GMKHdy6As0Q_AUIBigB
No that would be an upcharge..... :laughing7:
th

So I've been sitting on these for sometime, it was top secret and has now been declassified. These are custom covers I did for our resident pickup guy here Ken at Roadhouse pickups. He had them on display at the recent NAMM show.
NAMM_zpszi4hrota.jpg

Those are indeed toooo sweet  :headbang:
You need a pair of those for your Espanada...
:kewlpics:

rgand said:
Good work. How did you get the color on NUKE 5?
That one is actually cut all the way thru, it has a post it note behind it. It's for the Nuke soloist, since his guitar is yellow, I put the post it behind it so he could see it was cut all the way thru...

Very cool!

I'm trying my hands on designing a neckplate. If and when I got something I like, I hope I can come to you with it.

DangerousR6 said:
rgand said:
Good work. How did you get the color on NUKE 5?
That one is actually cut all the way thru, it has a post it note behind it. It's for the Nuke soloist, since his guitar is yellow, I put the post it behind it so he could see it was cut all the way thru...
That's a good idea. I like that a lot. Thanks.

DangerousR6 said:
Logrinn said:
Very cool!

I'm trying my hands on designing a neckplate. If and when I got something I like, I hope I can come to you with it.
Sure, anytime... :icon_thumright:

Wonderful. Perfect.
I'll continue with my doodles then :)

DangerousR6 said:
:icon_thumright: It's for Ty's "Body of Mystery" VIP....There's a Joker in there... :icon_jokercolor:

That's gonna look awesome! It's kind of a shame that the joker on the face will be partially covered by the bridge. I'm psyched now, gotta get going on my next build, maybe start with the neck plate design.....  :guitaristgif:

Back