Custom neckplate

:headbang1:
photobucket-52649-1338154021797.jpg

I went easy on Doug this time  :laughing7: .....  3 simple ones. 

Many thanks again Doug  :icon_thumright: 

DangerousR6 said:
:headbang1:
photobucket-52649-1338154021797.jpg
Super tremendous hugest thanks for Captain badarse Doug.  the bear turned out great; I giggled like a schoolgirl (not a frequent occurrence I might add....in an extra barry white low voice).  He was cool when I asked him to mod the design a touch and really fast on the turn around.  I'm waiting to receive it and will revise my comments should it become necessary... ;-)    :cool01: :headbang: :cool01:

Is it because of legal/trademark issues that u loop the arm of the bear?
I have a tapestry that has the same thing, bear with gimpy loop arm. Took me a long time to notice it

DustyCat said:
Is it because of legal/trademark issues that u loop the arm of the bear?
I have a tapestry that has the same thing, bear with gimpy loop arm. Took me a long time to notice it
or it's the bears paw
black-bear-paw.jpg

Yeppers, whenst facing the front, the pad is representative of the bear's paw pad; whenst not facing front, the back of the arm presents itself...
16101.jpg

Not enough frosting, which when you get right down to it, is really the only reason we eat cake. Otherwise, it's just slightly sweet bread and what fun is that? Sounds like Weight Watcher food, or something from the diabetic's aisle at the grocery. "Oh, boy! Tasteless desserts! I'll gladly pay triple for those!"

Phbbbt. If the doctor ever tells me I'm diabetic, I'm taking the Glock out in the woods and I ain't comin' back.

mr.t.png

I like my life the way it was, foo!

Cagey said:
Not enough frosting, which when you get right down to it, is really the only reason we eat cake. Otherwise, it's just slightly sweet bread and what fun is that? Sounds like Weight Watcher food, or something from the diabetic's aisle at the grocery. "Oh, boy! Tasteless desserts! I'll gladly pay triple for those!"

Phbbbt. If the doctor ever tells me I'm diabetic, I'm taking the Glock out in the woods and I ain't comin' back.

mr.t.png

I like my life the way it was, foo!
You my friend need a nice big 'ol slice of grandma's home made banana bread, no icing needed...I pitty 'da fool

DangerousR6 said:
You my friend need a nice big 'ol slice of grandma's home made banana bread, no icing needed...I pitty 'da fool

Oh, no doubt. But, I make my own banana bread that more or less kicks ass. Sometimes I even mince some maraschino cherries and mix 'em up with chocolate chips and throw 'em in there, just to teach that batter a lesson. That doesn't need any frosting, although I have been known to butter it and give it a short ride in the microwave. Everything's better with radiation. Well, not everything. There was that unfortunate incident with the cat...

Cagey said:
DangerousR6 said:

Oh, no doubt. But, I make my own banana bread that more or less kicks ass. Sometimes I even mince some maraschino cherries and mix 'em up with chocolate chips and throw 'em in there, just to teach that batter a lesson. That doesn't need any frosting, although I have been known to butter it and give it a short ride in the microwave. Everything's better with radiation. Well, not everything. There was that unfortunate incident with the cat...

Do I get banana bread back with my guitar?  :toothy12:

If you'd like. I always keep bananas here. Things are almost as cheap as dirt, and they're incredibly nutritious. If nothing else, they're a great source of potassium, which most people don't get enough of. I read somewhere that if you were stranded on a desert island with only one one food to eat, you'd eventually die of malnutrition, but you'd live the longest if the one food was potatoes. Second after that was bananas. I don't know it that's true or not - I'm not a doctor or a nutritionist. But, I'm still alive. Of course, by that logic I could say I've also never been attacked by an armadillo, so an argument could be made that bananas repel them. I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to prove that's not true.

Back