Custom neckplate

Cagey said:
DangerousR6 said:
You my friend need a nice big 'ol slice of grandma's home made banana bread, no icing needed...I pitty 'da fool

Oh, no doubt. But, I make my own banana bread that more or less kicks ass. Sometimes I even mince some maraschino cherries and mix 'em up with chocolate chips and throw 'em in there, just to teach that batter a lesson. That doesn't need any frosting, although I have been known to butter it and give it a short ride in the microwave. Everything's better with radiation. Well, not everything. There was that unfortunate incident with the cat...
Mmmmmmmmmm, imma have to make a trip to granny's, i'm getting hungry for some nanner bread... :laughing7:

Hey Doug!

Could you do this one?

medium_Om_estilizado.jpg

and if so, can you quote me for nickel?

Mayfly said:
Hey Doug!

Could you do this one?

medium_Om_estilizado.jpg

and if so, can you quote me for nickel?
I could probably do that without all the squigglie bit on the inside. Just have to give it a whirl in the whirl-o-matic and see... :icon_biggrin:

It is long. Reminds me of a thread on another board I used to frequent. Got so long, the message counter variable wrapped around the data type and crashed it. For some reason, the original developer defined it as a signed int (on a 16 bit system), so when it got to the 32,768th message, the 16th bit got set and the counter overflowed.

Silly thread anyway. It was called "TTAAN" for "The Thread About Absolutely Nothing". Kinda like Twitter or Facebook, it was just a stream-of-consciousness sort of thing with no defined purpose other than to waste time.

It doesn't seem as though there's any risk of that happening here, at least not for quite a while.

What.. :icon_scratch: And mess up my thread... :icon_biggrin:

The GAS thread is longer than mine... :dontknow:

line6man said:
Can we start a part 2 thread? This one is way too long. :dontknow:
:icon_scratch:  Why ?

It's probably the ONLY thread here that doesn't get hijacked  :laughing7:

On TalkBass, it's customary for mods to close threads that go over a thousand posts and start continuations. It just makes things easier. Maybe the rest of you don't feel the same way. :dontknow:

Back