Custom neckplate

Patriot54 said:
DangerousR6 said:
Som moa... :blob7:
PatDragon.jpg

I got this neckplate today and it looks even better in person. Nice work!
:headbang:

DangerousR6 said:
Last Triumph said:
Here's a question... could you make a cover plate for the electronics cavity?
Sure, out of what...aluminum, brass... :dontknow:

Errr, gold? Whatever uou use to get the gold look.

I hate plastic electronics covers on high end guitars, and as I'm getting a neck plate and truss rod cover from you, I might as well get an electronics cover from you too, right?

Last Triumph said:
DangerousR6 said:
Last Triumph said:
Here's a question... could you make a cover plate for the electronics cavity?
Sure, out of what...aluminum, brass... :dontknow:

Errr, gold? Whatever uou use to get the gold look.

I hate plastic electronics covers on high end guitars, and as I'm getting a neck plate and truss rod cover from you, I might as well get an electronics cover from you too, right?
I would have to make that out of brass, as I would the truss rod cover..

Last Triumph said:
That's cool.

What do you make the neck plate from for the gold look?
I buy them, they are made of steel and plated gold. Just like all the other gold parts you would find for guitars.

DangerousR6 said:
Last Triumph said:
That's cool.

What do you make the neck plate from for the gold look?
I buy them, they are made of steel and plated gold. Just like all the other gold parts you would find for guitars.

Awesome stuff - can't wait to decide on a style / name and get an order in.  :glasses9:

Y'know - there's a lotta real estate on a control cover. You could have him engrave something on there. That would be unique.

Another awesome plate for Dangerous Doug!  :headbang1:
DSC_0004-1.jpg
:guitarplayer2:

Thanks Doug!! :icon_thumright:

I mean, I'd seen it before... but EVERY time I see that guitar I suddenly want something besides Alder/Maple/Rosewood or Alder/One piece maple. I WONDER WHY!  :cool01:

It seriously is such a sexy instrument, and the neck plate reminds me of "Hot Rocks."

Tipperman said:
I mean, I'd seen it before... but EVERY time I see that guitar I suddenly want something besides Alder/Maple/Rosewood or Alder/One piece maple. I WONDER WHY!  :cool01:

It seriously is such a sexy instrument, and the neck plate reminds me of "Hot Rocks."
Ahhhh, I see... Should have looked like this...  "That's tele neck... :doh:"

:icon_biggrin:

Back