Custom neckplate

Last Triumph said:
I need to order my neck plate and truss rod cover but for the life of me I can;t think what to to put on it or what to call my guitar.

I know it will need to me gold on the surface with a machined text and or design, but I'm just lost.

Most of these (attached) we're designed from after a quick web search on the subject name / thought in my head.  :icon_biggrin: 

Attachments

• Neck plates 1.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 357
  • Neck plates 2.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 382
DangerousR6 said:
Whatcha building? :guitarplayer2:

Have a look at my 'just out of the box' thread started by cagey who has worked miravcles on the neck.

It's a boutique style VIP with a AAAAA quilt top with a custom Copperhead finish which can be seen on the peg head veneer. Gold hardware.

It's far too nice to actually play.

My name is Andrew, I'm a Scorpio and the guitar is luxurious and exotic looking with a mysterious dark side to it's personality.

Any suggestions welsome as I'll need to order from you soon but don;t know where to start.

Maybe play on the coffee finish. Something like

Andy's Kuppa

cup_of_coffee.png

April 2012

You like that? Get rid of the white background, of course. Maybe cut the whole thing in reverse, so only the letters and image are black, rather than the background. Or, I guess gold in his case. I think it would be sharp.

Either that, or something involving naked women <grin>

Death by Uberschall said:
Need some CowGirl Expresso in that neck plate.  :headbang1:

http://www.cowgirlsespresso.com/main.php

Holy mackerel! I wish I'd thought of that! What a way to deal with morning wood on the way to work! <grin>

Last Triumph said:
It's a boutique style VIP with a AAAAA quilt top with a custom Copperhead finish which can be seen on the peg head veneer. Gold hardware.

My name is Andrew, I'm a Scorpio and the guitar is luxurious and exotic looking with a mysterious dark side to it's personality.

Any suggestions welsome as I'll need to order from you soon but don;t know where to start.

You asked for it ....  :icon_biggrin:

1st pic .... Astro Andy  :laughing7:
2nd pic  .... The Snake Charmer    :icon_thumright:

3rd pic ... (using this) with .... Andy's (at the top) Copperhead VIP (at the bottom)
Or
Since it's a VIP and you have the snake theme (copperhead) happening.
Just call it 'The Viper'  :toothy10:

Attachments

• Astro Andy.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 211
  • Snake Charmer.jpg
    Snake Charmer.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 210
  • copperhead road.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 218
Hehe! No, my mind went straight to Terri Garr. Always thought she'd be fun to play with.

Back