Mythical Status
It finally showed up today, man this thing is sweeeeeeeeet.... :hello2:
2690685812_feaced4c49_o.jpg

2690685818_31dab06cb2.jpg

2690685820_9808164244.jpg

Max said:
How's that thing gonna be finished?

(looks sweet, btw)
Was thinking of staining the back with just a light stain and then clear satin. But after seeing it in person may just do the clear satin all over....

That thing looks cherry alright!  Too bad about that gaping hole where your hardtail bridge should be!  :laughing3: 

guitlouie said:
That thing looks cherry alright!  Too bad about that gaping hole where your hardtail bridge should be!  :laughing3: 
the word "cherry" should have been in quotation marks....... :laughing11: And that gaping hole is for a floyd....no little bitch ass flat mount here......
moon.gif

Hey, Mayberry is right here in NC, I've been there, the real name of the town is Mount Airy, and they are DAMN proud of it!  Anyway I'm just busting your balls buddy, the Tele is righteous and I'm sure you will turn it into a work of art, Floyd and all.

guitlouie said:
Hey, Mayberry is right here in NC, I've been there, the real name of the town is Mount Airy, and they are DAMN proud of it!  Anyway I'm just busting your balls buddy, the Tele is righteous and I'm sure you will turn it into a work of art, Floyd and all.
:laughing11: that's funny, I hit that one right on....Mayberry...Do they all look like they were in the show....
crackup.gif

Hmmm Stranger dangerous, why do we always have to disagree?
Its like you're disagreeing on purpose, then taking out some good ole' fashion down home passive aggression on me (better than active aggression, more natural, not sterile, and doesn't need a battery) :sad:

Sir SchmoopY said:
Its like you're disagreeing on purpose, then taking out some good ole' fashion down home passive aggression on me (better than active aggression, more natural, not sterile, and doesn't need a battery) :sad:
I just like to razz ya man.....no hard feelings.... :eek:ccasion14:

DangerousR6 said:
guitlouie said:
:laughing11: that's funny, I hit that one right on....Mayberry...Do they all look like they were in the show....
crackup.gif

Is it gonna be the Barney Fife Tele?  I can hear the theme from Deliverance now...

And what are you going to do for a neck plate?

DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
guitlouie said:
crackup.gif

Is it gonna be the Barney Fife Tele?  I can hear the theme from Deliverance now...

I was thinking of contacting DangerousR6 and see if he could do me a custom somethin or other.... :laughing7:

Sir SchmoopY said:
Oh ya, don't worry Schmoopy, I've found you to be quite funny and entertaining since I first joined. Like I said tho I'm just razzin' ya..... :icon_thumright:

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
guitlouie said:
crackup.gif

I was thinking of contacting DangerousR6 and see if he could do me a custom somethin or other.... :laughing7:

And I bet he can make a cool one, too!  :icon_thumright:

Back