Carve top #4 Gib Replacement

Red Rocks

Here is the last of the new carve top bodies we will be releasing. This is the replacement for the LP. We should have some up in the showcase in the next 4-6 weeks. We are still working on the new web pages but if you call in one of the customer service reps will be able to place an order for you. The official name for the neck and body will be the
Regal series.

Attachments

• Regal 1.jpg
    Regal 1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 386
  • Regal-2.jpg
    Regal-2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 400
We are not currently planning replacement bodies for the L5S or the LPS due to the lack of sales and interest in the originals.

OK.  It is good.  Not to be negative but it looks like a les paul with a pointed horn Johnny A style.  What took so long??  Did any of the other dimensions change??  Any chances of getting F Holes in those things?

Check out the les paul Florentine...
lrs_lp-florentine.jpg

gibson-les-paul-florentine-165934.jpg

The other side of the upper bout has been reshaped too. I'm sure a lot of work has gone into that.

Yeah, I am really happy to see that! Well done!

I'd encourage you to have L5S or similar shapes as semi hollow bodies (I guess that means "hollow" in Warmoth language). I am sure there would be a market for that. I am having a great Tele and a pretty unique Strat'ish with three humbuckers from Warmoth that I both love a lot. I am planning on a real cool strat and a LP'ish guitar from Warmoth which will be ordered soon.

I would absolutely love to do something ES-335'ish from Warmoth too! I am sure that you could sell a lot of those!!

Cheers from Germany and keep up the good work!

Do not get me wrong.  It looks good.  For those who want an LP shape, this is perfect while keeping Warmoth in the good graces of the law.

I would really like to see F holes.  IF the point bothers folks, that is what they make sanding blocks for!!! :icon_thumright:

Nice!  I can live with the flourentine bout and I really like the overall shape. 
What about necks?  I have a body anxiously waiting for an lp'ish style neck.
:kewlpics:

I don't mind this one at all, still deciding if I like the upper horn thou  :dontknow:

Hope these are cheaper than the LP's were.  :icon_biggrin:
Hint Hint ...

Updown said:
still deciding if I like the upper horn thou  :dontknow:

I really like the upper horn, the lower one no longer bothers me either.... :laughing8:
Regal1_zps1f2ac811.jpg

Well the LP replacement works but I'm having a tough time getting used to toggle switch side. It's kind of distracting to the point where my eyes are drawn to it. Trying real hand and maybe if I stare at it long enough 

jay4321 said:
Well the LP replacement works but I'm having a tough time getting used to toggle switch side. It's kind of distracting to the point where my eyes are drawn to it. Trying real hand and maybe if I stare at it long enough 

I don't know... I feel the same way and keep telling myself the same thing, but it's kinda like a goiter or something. I'm not sure staring at it is ever going to naturalize it. It just looks... wrong.

Yes!

no? Yes?

no?

No. Not for me. The horn is way too pointy and too short. should've been a bit longer and rounder. but that's must my taste.

Back