Bengal Burst LP

New, updated picture of my Bengal Burst Warmoth

Attachments

• GrinderLP.jpg
    GrinderLP.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 611
The fretboard and the inlays are something that I was happy to not be remembered, as I can't have... :sad:

I get more crowd compliments on that guitar's looks than any other I've owned. It gets noticed a lot. Thinking of building another one just like it with a Floyd trem and Piezo saddles. Put in a active preamp for good acoustic sounds and maybe an onboard tuner. That would be my gap filling guitar.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
That's nice, but I still like the Black Korina Tobacco Bursted 7/8 Warheaded Strat.

+1, the BK 7/8 is absolute dynamite! (the LP finish does pop the eyeballs a lot more, though, so I can see why you get more comments on that one.)

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
That's nice, but I still like the Black Korina Tobacco Bursted 7/8 Warheaded Strat.
Was thinking of pillaging the trem system and pickups from the BK 7/8ths for the new LP. Not sure I'd have the heart to decommission such a fine instrument like that though.

Don't do it! save up and get some new stuff, that way, they will look like they kinda go together.

Oh my. Wow. I don't get jealous when I see AAAAAAAAAAA tops and fingerboards most of the time, because I figure I could have that if I were willing to cough up the bucks. But I have to admit fighting a twinge of jealousy just at the thought that you guys get to see em before they even make it to the block. Spectafreakintacular.

Back