Bengal Burst LP

I've got a Bengal Burst body that should be coming in the next few weeks.  Are they all colored that spectacularly?

Lucky #7 said:
I've got a Bengal Burst body that should be coming in the next few weeks.  Are they all colored that spectacularly?
Pretty much. Congrats!

Very good.  I had to downsize my collection a bit with a new baby on the way and sold to Les Pauls to order this one.  I've bought a lot of guitars, but I can't say I have every been this excited to get one in.  The wait is killing me.

I can already tell.  I've already caught myself thinking about how I am going to sell the wife on ordering a second one.  If I had time to do more than just jam with people and was able to play some gigs I might have better luck.  I could always BS my parent into help me out when I was still in school just by going into how tuning was too difficult to change and using a lot of technical sounding terms to make sure they had no idea what I was talking about.  The wife already made a comment about how it would be easier if I just sold all my electrics.  That one got nipped in the bud quickly.

Lucky #7 said:
I can already tell.  I've already caught myself thinking about how I am going to sell the wife...

Is she cute? cause if she's hot you can probably get a lot for her - and that means more Warmoths! hahaha

She's four months pregnant and hormonal.  I wonder what the market's like for that. 

I got mine in today.  I can't get a decent picture of it though.

hmmm I'm thinking black market baby.... believe me I've thought I've selling mine a few times hahaha ;)

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
Absolutely gorgeous, Gregg.  Stunning.
And not a W logo on it anywhere to be found........tssk tsssk tsssk...... :dontknow:
I put the Warmoth metal logo on the pegface just after I put up those first pictures months ago. 

DSCN2644.jpg

DSCN2641.jpg

Hey Gregg, where did you get the truss rod cover, I ain't seeing any on Warmoth's site.... :dontknow:
DSCN2644.jpg

My guess would be home made. Cut out of a Tortoise pickguard? It has the same color combination in the layers. :icon_scratch:

But it looks like tortoise-gold-black-gold... not exactly standard pickguard fare.  Where'd you get it, Gregg?

Warmoth might have a few left. They had cut some truss rod covers a long time ago out of different pickguard material and had it laying around. Not sure if there is any left but you can certainly ask if you have a pickguard color in mind. I stained the edges of that one you see so it would look dirty. I like dirty looking guitars.  :icon_biggrin: 

There's a trailer somewhere not getting its mail because the numbers were ripped off the mailbox to cover those pickups.  I joke of course.  Wow!  That's all I can say.

Back