003sm.jpg

003smcrp.jpg

006sm.jpg

007sm.jpg

009sm.jpg

010sm.jpg

011sm.jpg

014sm.jpg

Oh my my, that is so seriously f**king CUSTOM!

Brilliant concept and execution. After Burner just frightens anyone else away from trying to do better...Benchmark guitar for this forum. Whether we like it or not,  we are now in the era of P.A.B. (Post After Burner), where scrutiny of future builds will use this guitar as a yardstick in assessing awesomeness. Please tell me it rocks big time and doesn't sound like a microphoned banjo!
original.JPG

I think this is the one and only time I have given 5 (yes FIVE) Blobbies...  :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7:

OzziePete said:
Oh my my, that is so seriously f**king CUSTOM!

Brilliant concept and execution. After Burner just frightens anyone else away from trying to do better...Benchmark guitar for this forum. Whether we like it or not,  we are now in the era of P.A.B. (Post After Burner), where scrutiny of future builds will use this guitar as a yardstick in assessing awesomeness. Please tell me it rocks big time and doesn't sound like a microphoned banjo!
original.JPG

I think this is the one and only time I have given 5 (yes FIVE) Blobbies...  :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7:

You guys give me way too much credit.  :toothy11:

I'm taking it to my guitar tech today for the set up, then I'll rock it. I'm sure it will be just as awesome as BLUE and BURN UNIT.  :headbang1:

I hope you have lots of mirrors where you are, because unbelievable as that is to look at, if ever a guitar screamed, "PLAY ME!!!!!!", that's it.  :party07:  :headbang1:

Got it set up today. All it needed was just a little tightening of the truss rod (was actually loose as I never touched it) and Floyd height adjustment. I lined the Floyd saddles up to mimic where they were on BURN UNIT by sight and they winded up being where they needed to be for correct intonation. My tech/luthier loved the way it felt and played. I thought he would never stop laughing at the truss cover. He's bought from Warmoth for his customers many times in the past, and he said he's been getting more and more impressed with Warmoth's paint shop over time after seeing BLUE and BURN UNIT for the last few years, and especially after today. Everybody in his shop was floored when they saw it.

Back