AFTER BURNER

Death by Uberschall said:
http://www.warmoth.com/warmothtoday/2011/06/default.aspx

AFTER BURNER has been posted to the "Warmoth Today" page for June 2011  :headbang1:

Very cool of RobR and the guys.  :eek:ccasion14:

WAY TO GO!!!!!  :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:

Dangerous is going to have to fix up his Truss Rod Cover engraving though....the letters keep smudging... :doh:  :laughing7:

WTFisaUberschall? (Aussie Pete) said:

AFTER BURNER has been posted to the "Warmoth Today" page for June 2011  :headbang1:

Dangerous is going to have to fix up his Truss Rod Cover engraving though....the letters keep smudging... :doh:  :laughing7:

:eek:ccasion14:

WTFisaUberschall? (Aussie Pete) said:

:laughing11:

That's one bad-ass axe.  Its my second favorite Warmoth build I have ever seen.  :glasses9:

DocNrock said:
That's one bad-ass axe.  Its my second favorite Warmoth build I have ever seen.   :glasses9:

Thanks.  :eek:ccasion14:

Which is your 1st?  :laughing7:

My bengal burst Rhoads V, but of course.  :icon_biggrin:

DocNrock said:
DocNrock said:
That's one bad-ass axe.  Its my second favorite Warmoth build I have ever seen.   :glasses9:

Thanks.  :eek:ccasion14:

Which is your 1st?  :laughing7:

My bengal burst Rhoads V, but of course.   :icon_biggrin:

NOw, if I could only topple that V,.....................  :toothy12:

I'd submit it for a guitar of the month, but it was built 2 years ago and it would never pass muster over the tele/strat purists.  :laughing7:

My 3 favs, no particular order...
allfront.jpg

002sm.jpg

Tele%20003.JPG

If Blue had a Floyd, it'd be the "1"...

DangerousR6 said:
allfront.jpg

002sm.jpg

Tele%20003.JPG

P.S., Just so you know, I have a girlfriend and I'm really happy with her, so,.................... NO.  :icon_jokercolor:

I'm honored my spalt Soloist makes your top 3.  I'm really surprised, however, that my bengal burst V is not there.

I have to say, the depth of the finish in "blue" is awesome!

DangerousR6 said:
allfront.jpg

002sm.jpg

Tele%20003.JPG

P.S., Just so you know, I have a girlfriend and I'm really happy with her, so,.................... NO.  :icon_jokercolor:
:doh:, the guitar....not you.... :icon_biggrin:

DocNrock said:
I'm honored my spalt Soloist makes your top 3.  I'm really surprised, however, that my bengal burst V is not there.

The V is an awesome geetar for sure, but I've never been a V person. Just never really intrigued me, but that doesn't take away from it's marvel... :headbang:

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:

The V is an awesome geetar for sure, but I've never been a V person. Just never really intrigued me, but that doesn't take away from it's marvel... :headbang:

Fair enough.  For me, the V was the ultimate envisionment I could make with a Warmoth, even though I'm more of a traditional body guitar person, myself.  It is the only single pickup guitar I own.

Truth be known, DBU, overall you've made some pretty hot guitars.  Your playing is definitely better than mine at this time.  I lost my chops many years ago as I traded them for "surgery chops."  Pun fully intended.  :)

DocNrock said:
Truth be known, DBU, overall you've made some pretty hot guitars.  Your playing is definitely better than mine at this time.  I lost my chops many years ago as I traded them for "surgery chops."  Pun fully intended.  :)

Alright, now you're making me blush.  :help:

Back