80's strat ( now with real pix)

Wow, I read the post before looking at the photos and thought "Tangerine??? Jesus God!!" but then I looked at the photos and SHAZAM! Dude, that is so bad ass.
MULLY

Cool guitar - Liking the Orange a lot. My Ibanez always grabs people attention because its so yellow it hurts their :eek:ccasion14: eyes.

RG20th14.jpg

Max said:
That thing looks pretty thick.

Back in the early 90's I was was working in a guitar shop here in Japan. One of the customers had an ESP George Lynch purple tiger that he didn't want anymore and he just gave it to me. It had been sitting on a stand for years. It was covered in dust. I got it cleaned up and in working order and it was a good guitar, but talk about a thick body, good Lord. The nut width was huge too. Most uncomfortable guitar I ever had the privilege of owning.
MULLY
what the hell, it was free..........and I ended up trading it for an old Kramer

probot said:
Cool guitar - Liking the Orange a lot. My Ibanez always grabs people attention because its so yellow it hurts their :eek:ccasion14: eyes.

RG20th14.jpg
I had one of the original Roadstar's when they cam out in like '83, and it was that Nuclear Yellow. My buds hated it when I cracked the case open on that bad boy. It w ould light up the night. :headbang1:

DangerousR6 said:
probot said:

RG20th14.jpg
I had one of the original Roadstar's when they cam out in like '83, and it was that Nuclear Yellow. My buds hated it when I cracked the case open on that bad boy. It w ould light up the night. :headbang1:
its a 2008 20th anniversary model (hence why it's so clean)

stratplayer1 said:
Just got this today spent 4 hours putting it together, setting it up etc, and playing it. its beautiful sounds beautiful, I absolutely love it best guitar Ive ever had or played.
candy tangerine strat
dimarzio paf pro in the neck and super distortion at the bridge
OFR
beautiful maple neck

This one looks familiar!
God damn you! Copycat :sad:

Its still pissing me off that the pictures don't actually show the awsomeness of the finish! :dontknow:
Your guitar looks absolutely amazing! I'm looking forward to have mine finished!

lol we should start a candy tangerine fan club, and take pix in the sun trust me it'll do wonders  :laughing7:

Back