what's for dinner at your place

AprioriMark said:
A giant chunk of pig from a local butcher.  I'm not allowed to know how it was glazed, I'm told.  I think I put on several pounds last night.

-Mark
your Muslim, Right?

Sorry, that was a joke my father used to say a lot, if you were chowing down on pork, he would ask if you were either Muslim or Jewish.
You know, we really are our parents children, I never thought I would use that joke.

Made an enormous amount of pasta sauce yesterday, enough for eight meals all in all. Great stuff to bring to work for lunch :icon_thumright:

this is what im eating currently...
essay%20writing.jpg

ErogenousJones said:
This weekend I made ratatouille and a big ol' pot of sweet potato soup. Love me some fall vegetables.

I love ratatouille as a side dish. How do you make it (summary) - with which veggies? Classical?

PT said:
ErogenousJones said:
This weekend I made ratatouille and a big ol' pot of sweet potato soup. Love me some fall vegetables.

I love ratatouille as a side dish. How do you make it (summary) - with which veggies? Classical?

Onions, garlic, eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes and some kind of sweet pepper, roughly chopped and simmered in olive oil until everything is nice and soft and caramelized. Then salt, pepper, thyme and parsley. Served over a slice of toasted crusty bread. Goes great with a nice brie too.  :icon_thumright:

How do you make it?

dude . . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m7DYYgbrhk  :blob7:
college kid's best friend. instantly erasable, eventually permanent.

Cappelletti filled with ricotta and pumpkin tossed in a little olive +  pumpkin seed oil and topped with parmigiano. Good.

I like mine with lettuce and tomato
Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes
Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer

guess what I'm making.. 

big bob said:
I like mine with lettuce and tomato
Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes
Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer

guess what I'm making.. 
MAN SALAD!

I just finished making deviled eggs for the first time. I really liked how they tasted, but they sure aren't pretty. I'll need to work on peeking technique.

Back