what's for dinner at your place

tonight it was braised lamb chops, hummus, tomato and cucumber salad, and flat bread... and for desert a homemade cookie with root beer float ice cream...  

wow, LOL just went to the Dining Center here at Bethel U . . . I had (get this,) a pizzaburger AND cheeseburger pizza.  :tard:

B3Guy said:
wow, LOL just went to the Dining Center here at Bethel U . . . I had (get this,) a pizzaburger AND cheeseburger pizza.  :tard:
cheeseburger pizza is good....but never had a pizzaburger..

What's for dinner?

MolsonCanadian.jpg

It's not just for breakfast any more!

the CB pizza was horrible and soggy, but the pizzaburger (beef patty with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese) was KILLER.  :laughing8:

B3Guy said:
the CB pizza was horrible and soggy, but the pizzaburger (beef patty with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese) was KILLER.  :laughing8:
ewwwwwwww, heartburn on a bun....

three alarm chili in cornbread bowls with Margaritas and cigars with Mexican beers for dessert

Geez guys, this thread reads like a heart surgeon's wet dream... Or at least his retirement fund!

kboman said:
Geez guys, this thread reads like a heart surgeon's wet dream... Or at least his retirement fund!

Yeah, well, who wants to follow a heart surgeon's diet? It basically reads: If it tastes good, SPIT IT OUT!

I don't know, I'd take lamb or fish over pig any day of the week. Cow is good too, but lamb and fish is better.

fresh Haralson apple from the orchard. best apple variety on the face of the planet.

kboman said:
I don't know, I'd take lamb or fish over pig any day of the week. Cow is good too, but lamb and fish is better.

I imagine it depends on where you're from and what you're used to. To many people in the US, lamb or mutton tastes and smells like 7-day-old roadkill, so it's not very popular. You have to know where to get it, as it's not even available in most supermarkets. Pork, on the other hand, is very popular, even though most people cook it to the point where it's nearly inedible unless you're an alligator or a pit bull.

Yeah, a lot of people are afraid to eat pork when there's the slightest soupcon of pink, then they complain that it's like trying to eat a pair of jackboots. Treat it like beef (or lamb, for that matter), and cook it to medium (even medium-well) and there's a world of difference.

kboman said:

I am a big fan of goat lately...

I watched a show on how they process chicken for patties and nuggets, and will never eat those again, not much chicken in them things after all the fillers to get the parts of the chicken you will not eat to stick together, PLUS, notice they say white meat and not breast? that is because they beach it all white. Ever notice they have to keep chicken and other meatrs seperated at the market? Yep chicken needs to be that way because of the diseases it carries.
Fish, high mercury counts and all, Pollutants that work their way up the food chain. Beef only taste good if it had a high fat count, Pork, from the right cut can be quite lean.
Vegies, you know there are vegies that are as bad for you as meat in fat content and such? And did you know others are so full of carbs they can kill you.
So, what do you eat, a Vegans menu? NO F*&($#^ WAY DUDE. You start dieing the minute you are born, Moderation, exercise, and staying away from hazardous materials will help you live a long life, My grandfather eats steaks, Smokes a pipe, and drinks, is 98 and still about once every 3 months his 63 year old wife calls mine and complains about "John" chasing her around wanting a little.  He just eats about 3 ozs of steak once a week, only a bowl a day, and from the sounds of it gets his exercise.

tonight I take the left over stuffed bell peppers from Thursday, chop them up. put them in a pot, add stock and some stewed tomatoes to make Stuffed Bellpepper Soup

Jusatele said:
My grandfather eats steaks, Smokes a pipe, and drinks, is 98 and still about once every 3 months his 63 year old wife calls mine and complains about "John" chasing her around wanting a little. 

so he was 70 when she turned 35.... that has to be an interesting story ;)

Back