Warmoth Walnut Soloist

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
My plans fr the SG are A bigsby, New pups, new tuners and a re-finish.

That's a nice red and it's different from the natural color of your W. I would just change the pickups & pots and save money for an amp. Your sound will change a lot with a decent tube amp.

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
I moved myself into my sisters room since she moved out and it's much larger than my room. And now I have a much larger practice area, but i'll all get moved around when I move the bed around onto the wall so my practice space will bigger, again.  Here are some blurry, crappy pics The last one is really blurry!

It's a little late, but I have that Everly Brothers acoustic too.  The J-180.  I had to special order it, and they told me they had to actually make one for me, because they were out of stock, so that was kind of cool.  It's here in a shot with my non-Warmoths (I changed the strat's pickguard to a BWB one).

3315010846_bde2502c7b_o.jpg

killer stuff man, also I demand that, that acoustics pick guard be known as the handlebar moustache.  :laughing7:

Livingston said:
It's a little late, but I have that Everly Brothers acoustic too.  The J-180.  I had to special order it, and they told me they had to actually make one for me, because they were out of stock, so that was kind of cool.  It's here in a shot with my non-Warmoths (I changed the strat's pickguard to a BWB one).
Thats cool, but mine isn't a Gibson and I have no info on its history or anything. It says epiphone on the headstock, Has a Gibson inlay on the headstock ( I got a pic at the bottom ), and the truss rod cover says Gibson on it. Also the nut size is tiny, for really small hands.

Back