Warmoth Today

My guitar broke a string at a show recently.  Rather than change it, I grabbed my Bucko Tele out of the car.  A group of people immediately took notice, and one of those guys had a Buck Owens tattoo complete with his Tele.

swarfrat said:
TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
I'd still like to do a Buck-o-caster.

Ahem, isn't that what you juist built?

Nope, I built a Bari-Tele.
The Buck-O-Caster is a Tele body in the Red/White/Blue theme that Eric posted above, ala Buck Owens in a Quilt top.  I'd like to do one in standard tuning, perhaps with a Wilky Trem+Locking Tuners, locally hand wired Tele pickups by John Carlsen.

So how about a preview of some of the new unreleased shapes Warmoth is working on?! Or at least a preview of my order I made last week whenever it's finally being processed  :icon_biggrin:

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
swarfrat said:
TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
I'd still like to do a Buck-o-caster.

Ahem, isn't that what you juist built?

Nope, I built a Bari-Tele.
The Buck-O-Caster is a Tele body in the Red/White/Blue theme that Eric posted above, ala Buck Owens in a Quilt top.  I'd like to do one in standard tuning, perhaps with a Wilky Trem+Locking Tuners, locally hand wired Tele pickups by John Carlsen.
I think what he was refering to was the skin, as in "Buck" skin...Buck-o-caster... :doh:

Or is it cow hide.. :dontknow:

This caught my eye as I walked through the shop earlier today.

ruby_red.jpg

It's difficult to believe that one company could make so many ugly guitar bodies. I think they should send 'em all to me, where they'll be humanely disposed of. I know a guy who knows a guy...

SustainerPlayer said:
Wyliee said:

I could get silly with that Iceman body.  :icon_thumright: I hope it's a custom order and not for Showcase. Else X-mas is in danger around here ...  :icon_biggrin:
Wouldn't it look great in a nice green bow sitting under a Christmas tree?

Altar said:
SustainerPlayer said:
Wyliee said:

I could get silly with that Iceman body.  :icon_thumright: I hope it's a custom order and not for Showcase. Else X-mas is in danger around here ...  :icon_biggrin:
Wouldn't it look great in a nice green bow sitting under a Christmas tree?
You could just hang them all on the tree like ornaments... :icon_biggrin:

Back