Warmoth Today

Wow, there are few very nice Gecko 5 medium necks at showcase.

Must... resist... can't... spend... money... now...  :icon_scratch:

More goodies from the paint shop.  The number of possible permutations of bodies and finishes is enormous.  I think this shot does a good job illustrating this.

Paint_Collection.jpg

Anyone have a guess to what bridge route is on that Explorer?  2-Tek was my first guess, but it looks really far away from the bridge pickup.  A Kahler route would be my second, but I don't think those go all the way through.

Does anyone get Sonic Blue and Daphne Blue confused?  What about Surf Green and Seafoam Green?

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Anyone have a guess to what bridge route is on that Explorer?  2-Tek was my first guess, but it looks really far away from the bridge pickup.  A Kahler route would be my second, but I don't think those go all the way through.

Does anyone get Sonic Blue and Daphne Blue confused?  What about Surf Green and Seafoam Green?

I think it's a 2-tek.  It's p bass route, so I think the spacing is fine.

If seven-11 is open all night, then why are there locks on the doors?

Mayfly said:
Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Anyone have a guess to what bridge route is on that Explorer? 
2-Tek was my first guess
I think it's a 2-tek.  It's p bass route, so I think the spacing is fine.

Both are correct  :icon_thumright:  .... it is a 2TEK  ....
Enlarge the pic, and then you can see the colour of the body that is behind it, though the 2TEK rout.

This is Christa.  She packs and processes all of the shipments leaving Warmoth.  Today, she's sending some pickguard love out......  Be respectful to Christa or all of her uncles and big-brothers in the company will hunt you down....

Christa_heart.jpg

On a totally unrelated note....... Fatback and 59 roundback contours are now available on Baritone necks... :rock-on:

I only wish it had happened last year when I had 2 jobs and plenty of disposable income.  Now I only have one part time job that only just covers my expenses, and I REALLY don't need to dip into my savings for a guitar....

Mayfly said:
7-11 was originally named to advertise their super-late operating hours of 7a to 11p
Locks are on 24 hour establishments are to enable the closing during holidays, maintenance, as well as security at some locations that limit access by patrons at night by having transactions occur through a drawer without allowing direct contact with the service individual inside.
Also at some point in the night the cashier is going to use the toilet.

Wyliee said:
On a totally unrelated note....... Fatback and 59 roundback contours are now available on Baritone necks... :rock-on:
puke-rainbows.jpg

On a totally unrelated note....... Fatback and 59 roundback contours are now available on Baritone necks...

Oh Great!. Now I find out.. one day after ordering a neck! It's been the lack of fatback contours on the bari that has kept me away from them... Ugg! What to do...? I may have to change the order now. I am very glad to hear it though.

BTW I ordered a Pao/Ferro,Pao/Ferro neck... Can it be made into a Bari?

AutoBat said:
Mayfly said:
7-11 was originally named to advertise their super-late operating hours of 7a to 11p
Locks are on 24 hour establishments are to enable the closing during holidays, maintenance, as well as security at some locations that limit access by patrons at night by having transactions occur through a drawer without allowing direct contact with the service individual inside.
Also at some point in the night the cashier is going to use the toilet.

It's supposed to be a thought experiment to quiet the mind and allow you to think.  You know - if a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound? or - Does anyone confuse Surf Green and Seafoam Green?

Back