Warmoth Taos Turquoise Color

rulrat2020

I watched Aaron's video on pastel blue finish and fall in love with that color...

HOWEVER in Warmoth site, the graphic of the taos turquoise was like not i've seen in the video...

What does the real Taos Turquoise color looks like in real world?

Aarons' video or Warmoth graphic?
It's really confusing because I could not find the picture taos ~@$~ color in Warmoth Gallery either

Welcome to the forum.

Taos Turquoise like any other colour will look different in various lighting scenarios. Perhaps these links will help.

https://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=10289.0

https://www.google.com/search?q=taos+turquoise+stratocaster&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjB7di_5MftAhVKMewKHbzJDy8Q_AUoAXoECBIQAw&biw=1280&bih=658

your in luck i just finished assembling a my strat give me a bit and i will clean it up and take a picture. The video and graphic are both wrong. the camera is close but it is a bit more green tint in real life.

Attachments

• PXL_20201213_190858834.jpg
    PXL_20201213_190858834.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 207
  • PXL_20201213_190703809.jpg
    PXL_20201213_190703809.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 213
Love Taos turquoise ... With little tiny sparkles. .. You should give big w a call and see if they'll do one for you.  They did one a while ago and sold within 8 hours.

Camera capture is not too exact but this one is the closest I can get.....my Warmoth Taos Turquoise sparkle Strat.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201216_083536.jpg
    Screenshot_20201216_083536.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 340
Unwound G said:
Camera capture is not too exact but this one is the closest I can get.....my Warmoth Taos Turquoise sparkle Strat.

That sho' is puurtty Mister......... :icon_thumright:

This thread is a stunning example of why every color sample on the internet comes with a disclaimer that says something like "colors my vary".

That last photo in the link Stratamania posted is the closest to the actual color....on my monitor, anyway.

I've attached one taken by the photography department here at Warmoth. That's the most accurate example you're likely to find.

Attachments

• TaosTurquoise.jpg
    TaosTurquoise.jpg
    386.8 KB · Views: 218
My bad.  The picture I attached of my Strat is actually Candy Turquoise and not Tao Turquoise.  They are different.

Back