Warmoth Stratocaster

Patchel

My new white blow out Strat Copy

wjpLuni.jpg

Warmoth Neck. 10 - 16 radius, Amber Poly Finish, Two piece Maple neck ( no skunk stripe  )

HDkKlq4.jpg

All Parts White Body

mr27LtI.jpg

Wilkenson Tuners,
Fender Pure Vintage Tremolo,
Fender Texas Special Custom Shop pickups,
Fender Pure Vintage, Pure White knobs, tips, & covers,
All Parts pick guard.

Anybody dig it? Had all the parts laying around the basement, and saw the neck as a blow out, just had to build it. Had a face book contest to see what accessories would go on. Pearl  and white on white were a close runners up to the tortoise shell  .... love to hear thoughts on it???

.....The Contest ...  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208438925706505&set=a.1081399911031.2013034.1107303870&type=3

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 450
Looks mighty good.  Sometimes going with the classic design gets you exactly where you need to be. 

I've wondered what guitar would look good with a red tortoise pickguard. Now I know. It looks really good.  :icon_thumright:

Yeah, that's sharp! I'm a sucker for a white Strat. Mine keep getting sold. Gonna have to build another one.

Cagey said:
Yeah, that's sharp! I'm a sucker for a white Strat. Mine keep getting sold. Gonna have to build another one.

Right, because as we all know, we have to have a guitar in every color. Right?
:toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12:

And scale length. And pickup configuration. And bridge style. Y'know - just so you're covered.

Logrinn said:
Cagey said:

Right, because as we all know, we have to have a guitar in every color. Right?
:toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12:

Cagey said:
And scale length. And pickup configuration. And bridge style. Y'know - just so you're covered.

Heck, I'd better get busy! :icon_biggrin:

Back