Warmoth strat and lots of gear for sale

JamesL

Geez, it's been a few years since I've visited here. I've been away since I started my first business, which is doing very well in case anyone who knew me was curious.

Anyway, I've decided to start up a new photography business and there for I'm selling off a lot of my gear to buy new camera crap.

Here's my complete project, alder body, maple neck 6105 frets, carving AP11 single coils, sperzel locking tuners. Looking for $700 ships with fender hardshell case.

I've got 3 Warmoth necks, a star body, and a jazz master body I'll be selling, as well as an ibanez project in anyone is interested plus items listed in the screenshot below.

Some pics of all the items for sale are in the dropbox link here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1wo38f05tikr00t/AABOJSfdardodov0AdxzY7yUa?dl=0

If anyone is interested in any of the items please let me know! I'd like to get this stuff moving.

Attachments

• Gear for sale.png
    Gear for sale.png
    133.8 KB · Views: 425
I'm a big fan of those Carvin AP11 single coils.  Just a little more midrangey than your bog-standard Strat pups.

Clearly you need to offer a deep, deep discount for the missing strap buttons, though.  :icon_jokercolor: 

Seriously though - I'm glad your business is working out, and I wish you the best of luck with your endeavors in photography as well.

Hey Bagman! Great to see you're still here. The start was sold not long after I posted this.

I played mostly sitting down, no need for ugly strap pins.

Back