Warmoth #2 - Purple Strat NEW PICS WITH NECK!!!

That is just sweet  :glasses9: sweet  :glasses9: sweet  :glasses9: ...
That neck is perfect for that body and really sets off that binding.
Gotta love it :hello2:

holding boy w 1 hand can only go  :blob7: :hello2: :eek:ccasion14: :rock-on: :cool01: :headbang1:

Thanks guys!  I can't believe how good it looks with the binding.  I'm so glad I got canary!  :toothy12:

I don't have tuners yet, or electronics.  They're coming soon though.

I've been talking to TroubledTreble about pickups.  I told him the sound I'm looking for, and he's going to do a little experimentation and come up with something that will work well with the mahogany/canary combination.  It will take a little while, but I think it's going to sound amazing.  Stay tuned!

Lol, I just realized I completely forgot to order a neck plate too, so I can't even put the neck on yet.  Doh!  :doh:

Death by Uberschall said:
hannaugh said:
Lol, I just realized I completely forgot to order a neck plate too, so I can't even put the neck on yet.  Doh!   :doh:

Where's Douge' when you need him?!?!?!?  :laughing7:
Hey, I tried to get her in on one... :dontknow:

DangerousR6 said:
hannaugh said:
Lol, I just realized I completely forgot to order a neck plate too, so I can't even put the neck on yet.  Doh!   :doh:

Where's Douge' when you need him?!?!?!?  :laughing7:
It's never too late. Hit her with your Devilish charms!!!  :laughing7:

DangerousR6 said:
hannaugh said:
Lol, I just realized I completely forgot to order a neck plate too, so I can't even put the neck on yet.  Doh!   :doh:

Where's Douge' when you need him?!?!?!?  :laughing7:
It's never too late. Hit her with your Devilish charms!!!  :laughing7:
teu17.gif

I really want a custom plate for this and my Lester, but unfortunately that costs money that I need to get the tuners.  But someday I will definitely hit you up for that.  I want something that looks like the original Jaws poster on my Les Paul.  I don't know what I would put on this one though. 

hannaugh said:
I really want a custom plate for this and my Lester, but unfortunately that costs money that I need to get the tuners.  But someday I will definitely hit you up for that.  I want something that looks like the original Jaws poster on my Les Paul.  I don't know what I would put on this one though. 
Purple Haze or Purple Rain  :icon_thumright:

hannaugh said:
Purple Haze or Purple Rain  :icon_thumright:
Purple Haze.... :headbang1:

Back