Vic's new Tele TFG parts

where did you make this at?  I am looking for a website to design my own guitar.

bft2.jpg

example.

I want a black on black Tele body.  Strat neck for the head stock...maple
pick up switch on top, two volume controls.  no tone controls

Its listed in another thread here someplace..... in fact a few of them are listed there.

Here ya go, first top buffing done (more or less).  I usually like to buff... by hand... then go back a few days later to catch what I missed.

Wow... very blue compared to the BFG Les Paul I did.  Same dye.  Slightly different technique, but not markedly so. 

IMG_8968.jpg

Even with flash, you can see the reflection of the table lamp off the top.  Have I told you guys how much I like Deft in aerosol spray for guitars?  Its THE TITS!

And I cannot help but to think that that body would have been to die for in a bengal burst... oh well.  It has real tiger stripe flame.

It looks like the cat on that pillow is trying to scratch the Gibson!  JK, really that is some fine handiwork there, man!

TY, gonna paint the pickup cavities black

Leave the F hole as is, control hole wont be seen

And... have to start thinking about the label to put in the F hole as well!~

WOW! Now that is one shiney geetar!~

man! lookin good CB!~

can't wait to get that bugger in me sweaty hands!

Hey CB just curious about ur BFG. have you re-wired it so it no longer has the kill switch or is it down with the volume and tone knobs?

I like your work CB, tele's finish looks awesome.

I also dig the mods to the BFG. I would really like that guitar but I dislike the "no fret markers" look and the fact that it so over priced here in UK. 

1.  yes, kill switch is gone, rewired... toggle is where it belongs.  Where toggle "used to be" on the BFG, I put a rotary switch that does series, normal (parallel) and semi out of phase switching.

2.  The no fret markers is no drag... the side markers are good enuf.

IMG_9006.jpg

There's some DEFT shine for ya.  It needs waxing still but its all buffed (by hand... whew)

Now that Brother Vic has gotten off his dufus and send the neck decals <gggg>.... Once they arrive I can finish his neck.  All the rest of the hardware will be in tomorrow.  Case will be here tomorrow.  If the decals come tomorrow... we might be playing this cutie in two weeks.

I'm open for name suggestions.

Sir Paul the telecaster, or  Tele Paul.

RENALDO

Henway

The LP formerly know as Tele

i like the last one the best.

?????

You young kids crack me up....

You always tell the current stripper you're sleeping with you named it after her  :icon_biggrin:

The current stripper name is reserved for MY guitar, built after Vic's~

"i don't think lafonda the strippin clown is a good guitar name." - I'm sure you can just call it "lefty" (or righty as the case may be)

There's a thought, but I gotta say, Vics GF can whoop all of our asses with one hand tied behind her back.  Not a big gal... but meaner than a pit bull and quicker than greasy lighting when the furs about to fly.  We'd definitely need permission to use THAT name.

Back