Vic's new Tele TFG parts

Now, that came out nicely, one of the coolest I´ve seen!
I´m lovin´ the blue together with the mahogany, and the diamond inlays was a nice little touch.
I bet it sounds huge.

TY! All credit goes to CB on this baby!

IMG_9742.gif

The BFT is meant to be the evil twin of my other CB made Tele Thinline.

With the HB at the bridge and the inspired electronics, the sublime vs the
intense, they should compliment each other quite well.

cbtele6.jpg

YUMMY TELES!

vic108 said:
With the HB at the bridge and the inspired electronics, the sublime vs the
intense, they should compliment each other quite well.

The only problem is: Which one is the sublime? and which one is the intense?? probably they're are both things together  :laughing7:

At the time - talking 10 years ago, I wanted figured walnut on top.  W responded with ok we got that.  I asked "is it Claro walnut, English walnut... what is it?"  The response was "some sort of wild African stuff we found".  So, I've called it African walnut since then, but in actuality, who knows what it is.  It sort of looks like Claro (Bastogne), but... that may well grow in North Africa as well... I haven't the foggiest.  The back is mahogwood, the neck is some cheap ass maple full of zillions of tiny knot hole marks.  You'd think they could get some nice straight grain maple.......

jackthehack said:
Hey Gregg, got any more of "some sort of wild African stuff we found"?

That "wild African stuff" looks MUCH better in person than in the pixs too!

cbteleback.jpg

cbtele2.jpg

cbtele10.jpg

cbtele1-1.jpg

cbtele1.jpg

cbtele8.jpg

The best playing guitar I've ever played too!

Hang on vic. im confused about ur african tele. Is it back and front routed for the volume, tone, etc?

it started life rear routed, looked mousy and naked

so I put the hot dog plate on it, and pickguard - and it got a little more classy lookin I think

then vic threatened to call the FBI, IRS, IRA, SLA and Blues Police on me if I didn't hand it over to him (for some cash)

so tis his now is

You forgot CB, the DIA, CIA, Knights Of Columbus, Meals On Wheels, and a few of my
knuckle draggin' Italian cousins that work for my Godfather, Mikey Amalfitano.....

Ya I remember the Knights of Columbus.... and I remember those two knuckle draggering cousins Janet and Madeline, aka Sasquatch and Ol' Lead Bottoms.

hahaha fair enough fellas, c'mon now, i didnt mean for a full on war to start. now i feel awful...  :icon_tongue:

meals on wheels, those guy are tough.
one time my grandma gave me half her brownie and those guys broke her leg, or she fell in the shower, i can't remember.

Back