Velocity Telecaster!

ndeanda

Pulled the trigger on a Velocity finally, this thing is every bit of fancy I could put Warmoth to the test with. Chambered walnut body, quilt maple top with brown dye and natural masked edges. Wenge neck, plain ebony board, narrow earvana nut width, SS6100 frets, SRV profile, 720 mod to body. Hipshot mixed black and gold hardware with Lindy Fralin blues special Tele set and 920D electronics.  I had these specs running around in my mind for over 2 years, building something new after class each day waiting until I had the money to just go for it. It took a bit of refining from my local guitar doctor after he inspected my work, but this thing plays and feels $5000 more expensive than it already does. I feel like I just brought the Telecaster to the 21st century with all of the retaining charm like compensated saddles and a mounted bridge pickup, sounds ridiculous with some overdrive. Go out and order yourself one! :toothy10:

Attachments

• solana 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 459
  • solana 1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 136
  • solana 3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 131
  • solana 4.jpg
    1,018.2 KB · Views: 117
Okay, that's a stunningly beautiful piece of guitar there!! I love the finish, and I love the idea of a Velocity-as-Tele!! Great call!!!!

Back