The official blowout

Wyliee

It's official.....

Get 'em while you can!  I think I'm going to be an LP owner by the end of the day......

Gibson-stylesale-bodies.jpg
Gibson-stylesale-necks.jpg

I would—in fact I've been hoping for a while to do a full Warmoth SG build and also grab a Firebird neck to pair with a Jazzmaster body—but alas, none of the items left in the showcase are even remotely fitting for my needs.

Hurry up with the knock-off, just-warped-enough-to-not-infringe versions :icon_thumright:

Eric, does that mean the entire interpretation of the "V" will no longer be available, ie; King V?
I already know that the V-2 is an alternative option.

The V1 neck builder is still up. What does this mean for my Brutal Legend V project? Will I be able to order the neck I want when I'm able to afford it?

pabloman said:
Kramer is a division of Gibson.

Isn't the KWS the same as an Explorer? If so, that was around way before Kramer took on the hockey stick.
MULLY

Can I put $100 bucks on. The 2 x Lemon Drop Metallic LP's being last out the door.

And ....
Another $100 on the 2 x Wing necks with Crushed Gold Binding and Inlays, last to go as well.

:icon_biggrin:

I feel sick every time I see those 

Updown said:
Wing necks with Crushed Gold Binding and Inlays, last to go as well.

I feel the same way. Can't imagine what they'd look right with.

Cagey said:
Updown said:
Wing necks with Crushed Gold Binding and Inlays, last to go as well.

I feel the same way. Can't imagine what they'd look right with.

The only thing I can come up with is if you're trying to go down the road that ends at the Gretsch White Penguin/Falcon - that sort of thing.  In short - an arctic white body with gold hardware, paint the neck (or at least the headstock) white, too, and fit it out with some filtertron-clones - and you're in the only territory where that kind of thing will fly - pure, trashy rockabilly.

There it is!

I don't know why, but I never would have expected that out of him.

DangerousR6 said:
mullyman said:
pabloman said:
Kramer is a division of Gibson.

Isn't the KWS the same as an Explorer? If so, that was around way before Kramer took on the hockey stick.
MULLY
Nope, two different shapes, similar but different..

Yeah - and the KWS is a third shape. It's not like a Kramer or a Explorer at all.  ??? :icon_scratch:

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
Eric, does that mean the entire interpretation of the "V" will no longer be available, ie; King V?
I already know that the V-2 is an alternative option.

Sorry, I don't have any answers for you at this time.

Back