The official blowout

Updown said:
Updown said:
Can I put $100 bucks on. The 2 x Lemon Drop Metallic LP's being last out the door.

Can I increase my above bet to $200  :icon_biggrin:

Down to 16

15 ... I take your bet. It'll pay half of the price of the body. Win/win  :icon_biggrin:

Patrick from Davis said:
Will the '59 profile be gone as well?  Sorry if I sound a bit disgruntled, but I was thinking about another wing neck for the Les Paul that I have.  Now that is out...  Harumph.
Patrick

'59 shape is still there.  Replacements for the Wing coming soon....

SustainerPlayer said:
Updown said:
Updown said:
Can I put $100 bucks on. The 2 x Lemon Drop Metallic LP's being last out the door.

Can I increase my above bet to $200  :icon_biggrin:

Down to 16

15 ... I take your bet. It'll pay half of the price of the body. Win/win  :icon_biggrin:
But then you would need to spend another $800+ on a Liberarce outfit  :toothy12:

Looking good, down to 13 ..... and their both still there  :laughing7:

Updown said:
But then you would need to spend another $800+ on a Liberarce outfit  :toothy12:

You are saying that like is was a bad thing?  :icon_scratch: ....  :icon_jokercolor:

Updown said:
Looking good, down to 13 ..... and their both still there  :laughing7:

Yeah - and they probably will be the last bodies standing. But at a lower price I could be interested. I'm all for bling finishes.  :)

If the price gets low enough you can always shoot black over it. They may be masterfully done, but it doesn't stop them from being ugly as sin.  Beautiful execution of a tacky idea.

Maybe its waiting of Agwan?

:dontknow:  look at all those lonely F-Bird necks and nothing to go with them.

I know  :sign13:

Get a Carved top Tele with F-holes and a Floyd, to pair them with  :party07:

I keep eyeing the Firebird 'stocks for my Jazzmaster body, but none of them are a spec I'd care to use. Shame, but well, this is why I keep saying the Showcase needs to feature more items with different option combinations rather than lots of the same thing.

I have 22 of them. my OCD won't allow an odd number of warmoth les pauls. so... I've gotta let this one pass.

Yes, but you see what kind of a slippery slope you put the poor guy on if you have him use prime numbers as his increment?

Sure, 23 is prime - but the next one is 29, then 31, then 37, then 41, 43, 47, 53, and so on, getting worse the further you go. . . it's much easier to catch your breath between binges when your increment is only 2.  Give poor Orpheo a break!

Hey - one Lemon Drop metallics gone. And prices reduced further on the last 3.

Buy the last ones already so we can get some decent bodies in the Screaming Deals section again  :icon_biggrin:

Looks like the bodies are all gone. I've been watching the burst-finished one and figured that I'd snag it if they dropped the price. Came in from outside and it was not only the last one, they had dropped the price. It's mine now. I thought for sure the Lemon drops would be the last to go...
Now I guess I need to get moving on the Korina Carved Telecaster that I've been collecting parts for.

Nimrod said:
Came in from outside and it was not only the last one, they had dropped the price. It's mine now.

Good for you! That's a nice piece! I kept wondering why it hadn't found a home yet.

I was eyeing that last one as well.  Never thought that would be the last one to go.  I think that one looks better without a binding.

So long, farewell, last LP body  :sad:
Lpcp354a.jpg

Back