The Hijack Thread.

BassmanAK said:
BUT...
Apparently we need a "Man Show".....

Watch out though, you never know where those feminists are lurking just waiting for someone to do a faulty step in this whole gender minefield

GratefullyRedd said:
Wana's made a guitar said:
I never did like Tunisia.
Neither did I,I always liked cake better.In fact...I LOVE CAKE!

Speaking of cake...
Fallin' Chocolate Brownie Souffle's rule  
Add a scoop of Vanilla Bean ice cream...
Does not get any better  :headbang:

According to Wikipedia
"Vanilla is a flavoring derived from orchids of the genus Vanilla native to Mexico. Etymologically, vanilla derives from the Spanish word "vainilla", little pod.[1]  Originally cultivated by Pre-Columbian Mesoamerican peoples, Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés is credited with introducing both vanilla and chocolate to Europe in the 1520s."
Is it just me or does anyone else waste soooo much time looking at pointless stuff on Wikipedia ?

Hey,
Not only was Spanish conquistador Herman Cortes credited with introducing both vanilla and chocolate to Europe in the 1520's, he also
led an expedition that caused the fall of the Aztec Empire and brought large portions of mainland Mexico under the King of Castile, in the early 16th century...
:rock-on: Herman

You can pet live stingrays at the Monterrey Bay aquarium. 
If you are in the neighborhood, don't miss it.  One of the best aquariums I have seen...

Black Dog said:
You can pet live stingrays at the Monterrey Bay aquarium. 
If you are in the neighborhood, don't miss it.  One of the best aquariums I have seen...

I heard theres some super-aquarium somewhere. Well, at least it's not in Sweden, we only have wierd royalties getting married over here.

The word "fart" is generally considered unsuitable in a formal environment by modern English speakers, and it may be considered vulgar or offensive in some situations.
Fart  can be used as a noun or a verb.  The immediate roots are in the Middle English words ferten, feortan  or farten; which is akin to the Old High German word ferzan.
Cognates are found in old Norse, Slavic and also Greek and Sanskrit. The word "fart" has been incorporated into the colloquial  and technical speech of a number of occupations, including computing.

Back