The Hardest Goodbye...

Mania, I'm so sorry to see this.  I hope you're able to find peace, and maybe feel the love that everyone here has for you!

Fat Pete said:
Very sorry to hear this John. All the best.

Thank you Pete.

electric__steve said:
Mania, I'm so sorry to see this.  I hope you're able to find peace, and maybe feel the love that everyone here has for you!

Thanks Steve, and I feel the love... :icon_thumright:

Seamas said:
I've just  seen this today and can only offer my deepest sympathies.

Many thanks Seamas...

And thanks to all for your support and thinking of me. It means a lot.

ValeBliz said:
Read just now, I'm truly sorry.

Thank you...appreciated...

At the moment I am starting to find myself again but it will take some time to back into some sort of rythym of daily life.

First time I saw this, too. My sincerest condolences. I recently returned from New York as my Mom just passed away. She was one week shy of her 98th birthday. These type of life changes are never easy.

Bill, tgo

First time I saw this, too. My sincerest condolences. I recently returned from New York as my Mom just passed away. She was one week shy of her 98th birthday. These type of life changes are never easy.

Bill, tgo

Thank you, Bill, and my sincerest condolences also to you on the loss of your Mom.

Today marks a year since my wife sadly passed away. It has not really been easier with the passage of time but I just wanted to express my gratitude to you all for your kind words last year which I have just read again. ❤️

I wasn't around when your wife passed, so I offer my condolences today. But I have seen you around this forum so much, being incredibly helpful. If your wife was even remotely similar, I have no doubt that they were an amazing person.

I know it's not easy, and that void probably never really goes away, but for what it's worth, I think you're doing well moving forward. Here's hoping that it gets a little easier each day.

I wasn't around when your wife passed, so I offer my condolences today. But I have seen you around this forum so much, being incredibly helpful. If your wife was even remotely similar, I have no doubt that they were an amazing person.

I know it's not easy, and that void probably never really goes away, but for what it's worth, I think you're doing well moving forward. Here's hoping that it gets a little easier each day.

Many thanks, that is appreciated.
She was a very helpful, positive person that was so full of life, and in a way she will always be with me.

Back