Vox AC30C2 $600

dudesweet157

Having no luck on Craigslist, perhaps one of you guys would like it.  I'd like to do a local (NC) deal, but I might ship it to the right forumite (an established member)  if they pay shipping.

FS: Vox AC30C2 212 combo amp. I was trying to sell a different amp earlier this year and ended up trading for this beauty, but alas, though she be beautiful, I cannot keep her.

This is the latest generation Vox AC30. The C2 designation at the end means it came from the factory with 2 Celestion Greenback 12" ceramic speakers instead of the much more expensive Celestion Blue 12" alnico speakers, meaning the new price is for one of these puppies is $999.99 instead of $1499.99. Other than that, the two models are exactly the same. You get 4 cathode biased EL84 power tubes and 3 12AX7 preamp tubes that pump out 30 very loud watts through one of two channels, a normal (that sounds normal) and top boost (that sounds top boostier) channel. It has onboard reverb and tremolo for all your spaghetti western gigs and a master volume so that you can crank up the gain for RAWKIN' OUT, but keep the volume at a manageable level. It also has an effects loop! It loops effects!

So now to the meaty part, price/condition. The amp is in very good to mint condition with a little cleaning. There are no rips or tears in the tolex, everthing works as it should. It is a bit dusty and has a couple of spots of road grime on it. Nothing a bit if windex and elbow grease couldn't clear up (I'm personally not that persnickety). I, myself, have not gigged it, but the guy I traded with did. Included is the two function footswitch. I think it turns the reverb and tremolo on and off. I have never used it. Musicians Friend is selling factory restocks for $799 and a mint condition used model for $849.99, and the completed listings on eBay have them selling used for between $600 and $800 dollars. I'm asking $600, for a top condition specimen, so please no low ball offers.

And finally, ask yourself, why do other players have a Vox AC30C2 all tube combo amp and you don't? Why should THEY have one and not you? You deserve a Vox AC30C2 all tube combo amp.

You have to put up with just as many miserable mutts making your life a living hell as anyone else, right? Why should you settle for anything less than the Vox AC30C2 all tube combo amp of your dreams? Believe me, if you treat yourself (because you deserve it) to a Vox AC30C2 all tube combo amp today, you'll be thanking yourself for years to come.

You'll be able to walk outside, take one look at all the miserable mopes around you, and know, deep down in the depths of your soul, that you are no longer among them. You are no longer relegated to some bottom feeding catfish settling for less.

You, a man deserving of the upmost stature in the community, will now be able to look those other mopes square in the eye and say, yes, I have a Vox AC30C2 all tube combo amp and snicker under your breath knowing they're green with envy.

Go ahead, buy yourself my Vox AC30C2 all tube combo amp today. You deserve it!

Teh Photos

5Fc5H25J13K63M93m2c3q9049933ea0531827.jpg

VoxAC30003.jpg

VoxAC30005.jpg

VoxAC30007.jpg

VoxAC30008.jpg

VoxAC30009.jpg

VoxAC30010.jpg

VoxAC30011.jpg

Back