The "Cherry Caster" has arrived....New sound byte..

DangerousR6

Mythical Status
Finally it's done, so to speak. Got a little bit of a hitch, there's an issue somewhere. It's like the first fret isn't the first fret, it's like fret #2 is the first fret..... :icon_scratch:
I've measured and remeasured, and everything seems to be in order......

Looking good so far!  :icon_thumright:

For a second there I thought you were going to say it had a zero fret lol

Great Stuff Doug

Lets have a look at the back.  I'm assuming you've got an appropriate Dangerous Plate on the back?

Nice one, me ole mucker.    :icon_thumright:

jimh said:
Great Stuff Doug

Lets have a look at the back.  I'm assuming you've got an appropriate Dangerous Plate on the back?

Nice one, me ole mucker.  :icon_thumright:
Thanks mate,yes it has a Dangerous plate.... :headbang1:

DocNrock said:
That turned out gorgeous.  Remind me again, what pickups did you put in this one?
Thanks Doc, and guys....

Doc it has an Evo in the neck and a Super 3 in the bridge...

That has all come together beautifully. It just seems so co-ordinated somehow. Well done mate  :hello2: It's a bloody ripper!!  :headbang1:

Nice one!

Is the second fret high or something?  Try this... take a credit card and stand it across the first 3 frets... if it wobbles the 2nd fret is high.

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
That turned out gorgeous.  Remind me again, what pickups did you put in this one?
Thanks Doc, and guys....

OK, I thought that was the pair going in your Spalt Tele  :icon_scratch:

How do you like the Evo neck?  :laughing7:

DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
Thanks Doc, and guys....

OK, I thought that was the pair going in your Spalt Tele   :icon_scratch:

How do you like the Evo neck?  :laughing7:
I had originally planned on putting them in the spalt tele, but i figured with it being all hollow those pups would be to powerful. And cause a lot of squeal...

The Evo is sweet, from what I've been able to test. Haven't got a lot of play time on it yet to really trim the water....

Blue313 said:
Bummer!  I take it it isn't what you ordered?
I guess I didn't pay attention when I ordered it that it was a 24 3/4 scale. And now I'm fucked cause I don't have enough movement in the saddles to reintonate... :doh:

Nothing wrong with that one except the scale.  You could sell it here and grab http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_necks.cfm?itemNumber=WN633  :dontknow:

Back