Tele-G finished...I'm done for a while....

Guitlouie, that is a brilliant guitar, just about perfect. I knew you'd love the lollar p90, I'm very sold on them.

Love the latest project luie. It turned out really nice man. I dig the pickguard it looks very cool.

:kewlpics:

The body looks like it should be wearing a cowboy hat!  :icon_biggrin:

Very beautiful.

Looks great guitlouie !
Must have been damn hard work to get it so deep and glossy with tung oil ! Congrats !

Sorry for being unclear on that JTM, the body itself was finished in the lovely Tobaccoburst by the geniuses at Warmoth, the only thing that I was obssesively Tung Oiling was the Goncalo neck. 

And tfarny, I can't say enough good things about the Lollar, this is quickly becoming my main axe on the strength of the P-90 for some kick-ass screaming solos.  My poor Gibson is so lonely lately.....

I love the story of the three guys asking you about your axe, I hope they join the forum.  I'd love to hear you play sometime

Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words.  And Alfang, I just got a new recording gadget, so maybe I can let you fellas in on the craziness in my head soon. 

guitlouie said:
Just a little anecdote for you fellas regarding this here Thinline.  I had the chance to gig this bad boy last night.  The cranked up tone still puts a big old grin on my face.  I switch to the P-90 for just about every solo, because it sounds absolutely wicked.  Anyway, after we played we were hanging out waiting for the next band to play, and no less than three guys came up to ask about my guitar,  where I got it, what the hell is it, and how did I get it to sound so good.  Well, it just gave me further proof, as if I needed it, that off the shelf guitars are for suckers!  Anyway, I gave all three of those guys explicit instructions:  Go home, go to Warmoth.com, and get ready to sell your current guitars to finance a build.

That's great!  I love it. 

Back