At long last... Introducing Valentina

EXCELLENT 
eusa_clap.gif

niceaxe.gif

That's one of the nicest builds I have seen this year and it is already 27 December here.  I like the Bigsby Vibramate idea.  Lonnie Mack would have done the same if it was available then.

Looks cool, does the bigsby fit in the normal tail stop holes, if so that is even cooler

Alfang said:
Looks cool, does the bigsby fit in the normal tail stop holes, if so that is even cooler

Thanks everyone for your comments...  I am really lovin' it and the Rio Grande Texas BBQ set just rocks  :headbang1:

Alfang, the Bigsby does not quite fit into the normal tail stop holes.  That's what the Vibramate does.
The Vibramate attaches in the normal tail stop holes, and then the Bigsby attaches onto the Vibramate with two top and two bottom screws.
I had to have a custom Vibramate fabricated by a machine shop and it locks the Bigsby on like glue...

Your Valentina is the inspiration for my 2nd build.  Just near the end of the sale I was ready to order a unfinished V, but couldn't decide between amber, honey, or yellow until I saw how your V came out.  Using the black hardware really helps contrast the color.
My neck will be Pau Ferro fingerboard as that was the most unique V neck in stock.
I really dig the Bigsby as I already have one on my ES295, but this body was pre-drilled so I am keeping it as is.

Knarz said:
Your Valentina is the inspiration for my 2nd build.  Just near the end of the sale I was ready to order a unfinished V, but couldn't decide between amber, honey, or yellow until I saw how your V came out.  Using the black hardware really helps contrast the color.
My neck will be Pau Ferro fingerboard as that was the most unique V neck in stock.
I really dig the Bigsby as I already have one on my ES295, but this body was pre-drilled so I am keeping it as is.

Thanks Knarz...
Be sure to post some pics of your V when ya get her finished  :headbang1:

BlackDog I posted some Just Out of the Box shots of what your V inspired.
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=10918.0

Back