Spudcaster finale.

On the strat ... how does it sound? What pots did you use? What caps? What switch? Did you use the q mod? It really looks great.
Whooooaa there pardner! Just barely got it set up. Not even plugged it in yet as life has gotten in the way. I did order an abs case for this one. (some get cases and some only gig bags). I went with 250K's all around so far, I have 500's and 1 megs if needed but it sounded great before with 250K CTS so I am starting there. Std strat wiring 5way, but this time I ordered a mica .022 cap instead of a Sprauge orange drop. No Q mod. As far as trem stability, I have nearly slacked the string several times, and they return fine so far. (lubed the nut, no locking tuners just gotohs). I hope to plug in later today and play twinkle twinkle little star, in a sorta demonic fashion.

Another triumph for Spud. I am spotting a theme in these builds. You refer to them collectively as you "Hash Browns".

Never seen an S-shaped body without contours that I liked, but I like this one a lot.
Thank you sir, I specifically asked for no contours so I could burn a faux binding easier, and as I like slabbiness.

Back