Spudcaster finale.

@Spud

this thing looks incredible

I just found the seller on Etsy, pretty cool pine-focused thing they got

Do you happen to know if their stuff is made (start to finish) in the USA? It’s not completely clear from the listing

Done for today, like the sound of the Duncan but not the look on this one, may do something else. Bill Lawrence L-90 6.0 bridge, L45S middle, Duncan hot stack neck. 250 K's Everything else the usual suspects for me blah blah. (Guard not fitted just sitting there)IMG_5456.jpg

Done for today, like the sound of the Duncan but not the look on this one, may do something else. Bill Lawrence L-90 6.0 bridge, L45S middle, Duncan hot stack neck. 250 K's Everything else the usual suspects for me blah blah. (Guard not fitted just sitting there)View attachment 61997
Well, banish this from your minds, Still going flat black guard, from Warmoth, but a different direction pickup wise.

Going Duncan SM1mini humbucker in neck keeping the Wilde/Lawrence middle and bridge.
This is purely about looks:
I like the subdued aesthetic of the bridge and middle pickups with the thin rails. Going from wide spaced in the bridge, to closer in the middle. I, personally, would try to find a neck pickup with one thin rail. But that’s just me. Does the Duncan Mini only come in chrome, or would flat black be an option???

This is purely about looks:
I like the subdued aesthetic of the bridge and middle pickups with the thin rails. Going from wide spaced in the bridge, to closer in the middle. I, personally, would try to find a neck pickup with one thin rail. But that’s just me. Does the Duncan Mini only come in chrome, or would flat black be an option???
Well I have now ordered a Duncan SM-3n instead yes chrome. My current SM-1n was chrome until I cold blued it near black. I will see how it looks chrome and go from there. Don't worry Verny, I am always one step ahead of you.

Back