Somebody should buy this - it's so cool...

Look, I actually like that body about as much as I'm capable of liking anything strat-shaped, but seriously - tortoise shell pickguard? WHY?!
I think I need a good explanation to why people think "spotty brown vomit" is a good colour on guitars. To me it's just deeply ugly.  :dontknow:

Gregg said:
... At any rate, I hope the person who ends up buying it comes back to this board to show us pictures.

Well, I have my red tele body for sale so who knows....
I might get a green guitar...:doh:

Similiar to the Scales on a Large Fish
- and that's direct from the Warmoth site! Too bad they can't spell as good as they can dye, I'll just stick with lemon & butter on my fish until this whole reptile/voodoo thing has passed. :toothy11:

stubhead said:
Similiar to the Scales on a Large Fish
- and that's direct from the Warmoth site! Too bad they can't spell as good as they can dye, I'll just stick with lemon & butter on my fish until this whole reptile/voodoo thing has passed. :toothy11:
That's not nice. Never had a typo yourself?

Got to say, I can see the vision...the neck and pickguard match up really well, and provide a very nice contrast to the body.  Always wanted a green guitar (had a green car and Green HD) but not really fond of strats.

Bill

OK, How about a Fire Burst on Lacewood? Do you like it? There's a bit more "burst" to it seeing it live.

I like this one definitely more than the green. but dont get me wrong, I like the green one.

The fireburst looks good to me, as does the green...  But for some reason, I think lacewood looks best with the dragonburst finish (as long as it isn't too severely defined)

I like the fire burst.  But then again, I am eagerly awaiting delivery of my fire burst LPS so I'm obviously a fan of that finish. 

looks more green in that picture, at least on this crappy monitor.  Pretty though - especially with all gold hardware.

Gregg, that fireburst on lace is freakin COOL dude!!! exactly how I wanted it to be. the other bluish color is cool too, but I always have prefered (on lacewood) brownish-redish-yellowish colors, due to the color of lacewood itself.

kboman said:
Look, I actually like that body about as much as I'm capable of liking anything strat-shaped, but seriously - tortoise shell pickguard? WHY?!
I think I need a good explanation to why people think "spotty brown vomit" is a good colour on guitars. To me it's just deeply ugly.  :dontknow:

I like it on a clear-finished swamp ash or an acoustic.

jimh said:
That neck is awesome, but the rest of it makes me want to throw up.  Not for me I'm afraid.
Agreed...........
eck15.gif

I like that blue one even better. the finish and the lacewood. that ones got some nice grain  :icon_thumright:

Back