Somebody should buy this - it's so cool...

simple

Staff member
It has a Matte finish and looks so cool in person. I can't believe no one has bought it yet. It's nice and light weight....  Boy I keep looking at it....

Take a neck and finish it in green satin..... uptown I tell ya .....

dbw said:
Maybe if you hadn't routed a freakin' trem cavity in it....
But it's a total Floyd guitar. You're not going to find a traditional hardtail guy wanting to look this wild...at least not normally.

I think it's got CB written all over it.   :laughing7:

Or on second thought, might be just the ticket for jackthehack.....  :headbang1: 

Hmmm...maybe its a bit 80s?  Wow, that would have been great having that back then.....a pair of spandex to match?  :laughing7:

Got -CB- all over it?  Looks like gator puke all over it.  I mean... that thing looks like Kermit with syphilis.  Ewwwweeeee.

I'd be more inclined to get it if it'd been a hardtail rear rout.

While we're on the subject, I'm surprised this one hasn't gone yet. It's been up for as far back as I can recall. I'd almost break my "No trem" rule for it.....almost.

-CB- said:
Got -CB- all over it?  Looks like gator puke all over it.  I mean... that thing looks like Kermit with syphilis.   Ewwwweeeee.
Oh now you're just hurting my feelings. I bet if you saw that put together the RIGHT way, it would be SMOKin'!  I'm the only one who likes it?!

Gregg,

Send it to Snouter as your first sponsored player.  Tell him he has to grease up and play Stairway to Heaven on youtube as a condition.

- TS

That SG is amazing to me and I usually don't like quilted maple (or most fancy wood tops). I doubt it will still be around in 2010 though.

I'm gonna have to agree with CB on this one Gregg,

Maybe it looks a lot better in person, I haven't seen a nice looking lacewood body yet.

Just checked the showcase,  Yowza! $650.00 for that, I need a shot!

Gregg said:
-CB- said:
Got -CB- all over it?  Looks like gator puke all over it.  I mean... that thing looks like Kermit with syphilis.  Ewwwweeeee.
Oh now you're just hurting my feelings. I bet if you saw that put together the RIGHT way, it would be SMOKin'!  I'm the only one who likes it?!

Ok, here's a Kleenex and some Drambuie.....

I suppose... if I put a leopard skin pickguard on it... mahogany neck, ebony board .. no markers.. grab some fat 50's Fender pickups, then get out on stage in my matching leopard loin cloth, with a faux bone thru my nose and voodoo skin hat on (that one you like with the mongoose heads on it).... then I could do "I PUT A SPELL ON YOU" like Screamin' Jay Hawkins.  Yah, ok , I can see that.

If it could have been a rear route, I think it might have sold by now. I know you woulda if you coulda, just saying. If you could dye the cavity, a clear p/g might make the nut.

I tend to prefer hardtails too, though I have two 'floating Floyd' and one 'original Floyd' Warmoths.

Imagine this finish... on an Iceman!!! With pearl binding!

I love how lacewood looks, I like all bodies in the showcase with lacewood tops. This one is expensive though, at least comparing with this: http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_bodies.cfm?type=guitar&itemNumber=PS2000&menuItem=14&subMenuItem=0&subMenuItem2=0&bodyWood_filter=9
It would be nice all colors to be made matte or gloss.

i like lacewood, hate green. i know i'm not the only one, i'd dye my guitar pink before i got a green one.

no i don't actually have one like my avatar but i want to see if a local guitarist hiroshi will sell be his, and yes he has the trans pink finish.

Tortoise Pickguard. All Rosewood neck. Gold hardware. I'm telling ya....this can be KILLER!!!   :toothy10:

Gregg said:
Tortoise Pickguard. All Rosewood neck. Gold hardware. I'm telling ya....this can be KILLER!!!  :toothy10:

Oh God!  :sad1:
Huston, we have a problem... Our captain got mad...

I agree with jalberto!  If that SG was a hardtail it would be SOLD!!  Seriously gregg... quit routing trem cavities in nice guitars, some of us don't like them :(

Gregg said:
Tortoise Pickguard. All Rosewood neck. Gold hardware. I'm telling ya....this can be KILLER!!!   :toothy10:

Oh my.....  Gregg has gone off the deep end everyone.

Back