Somebody should buy this - it's so cool...

There's only two explanations for this: Gregg is insane or he's going the "it's so ugly it's cool" route. :tard:

Actually... I kinda see his point. If one of our Photoshop folks can whip that up, I think we might see it's not so weird...  :tard:

I'm not even a fan of gold hardware. But maybe a gold Floyd  :party07:

Then again, I'm entertaining the idea of painting a guitar with nail polish, so I guess I'll be sitting next to Gregg on the short bus back to the padded villa...

Gregg said:
Tortoise Pickguard. All Rosewood neck. Gold hardware. I'm telling ya....this can be KILLER!!!  :toothy10:

...tortoise?! The horror!

No: pearloid pickguard, gold hardware, and either a canary/bloodwood or padauk/ebony neck.

OK, here ya go.... anyone getting a good vibe?  :-\

Attachments

• 0402081013.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 253
It turtle-riffic. :)

The stripes in the that neck really work well with the color.

As a green loving guy myself, I can honestly say..... interesting, will make a cool guitar, but not my thang.

erik

Keep not being a guitar that I would buy, but I might say that Gregg made me shut my mouth... It look strange-beautifull...

Gregg said:
OK, here ya go.... anyone getting a good vibe?   :-\

It looks amazing :icon_thumright:
The tortoise really compliments the green body.

Haha, that actually looks pretty cool!  And it's particularly eye-wrenching against that carpet pattern  :tard: :tard: :tard:

That neck is awesome, but the rest of it makes me want to throw up.  Not for me I'm afraid.

You know whats going on here dont you?  Gregg has a bet with someone that he can convince the forum goers here to buy that body! :glasses9:

chuck7 said:
You know whats going on here dont you?  Gregg has a bet with someone that he can convince the forum goers here to buy that body! :glasses9:

I don't need to convince me, just the money... :toothy11:
The combination is one of the best I have seen :headbang:

Cool...OK...I got few supporters now.  :icon_thumright:  I can understand if some don't like green as a rule. I've never had a green guitar myself. But, I do think this would be a unique build and I'm glad a chosen few can see the vision.  :headbang:  We did put a black pickguard and ebony neck up to it too...that looked pretty awesome as well.

At any rate, I hope the person who ends up buying it comes back to this board to show us pictures.

definitely looks organic - it's like an earth guitar. the hardware should be brown.

Back