Somebody hep me, hep me PLEASE!!!!!!

jackthehack

I had three other different projects planned, but if somebody doesn't buy this quick my resistance will soon fade, and it will be Ultimate Rosewood Thinline time, even if they did screw up and top route it....

PT1040A.jpg

Orpheo

just take it easy, go to your wife, and tell her whats cookin' :D  i'm sure that after that talk, you wont make this project :D

Shmoopie

pfff, you don't have the balls to do it jack!

if we were the little men you your shoulders i would be the guy in red with the sexy horns.  :evil4:

G

guitlouie

The only kind of help I can muster is a low chant, gradually getting louder...do it do it do it Do It Do It Do It DO IT DO IT DO IT!

Shmoopie

for the love of the flying spaghetti monster (see avatar) what is taking you so long?

m4rk0

Do it Jack!
This body was made for you! It's almost sexier than your ex girlfriend in a nurses costume!

Tonar8352

Fathers day gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If your not , your a son so do it in honor of your dad.

instagator

I don't want to be an Instigator but.....If you don't get that body you are a whussssie. :toothy10:

Cheers. :eek:ccasion14:

ByteFrenzy

Just help yourself to it. I don't think the Rosewood would match with the Koa on my bass :toothy12:
Besides, everybody knows I'm just too dumb to master the mathematics of operating six strings with five fingers.
And even with five, I'm already all thumbs. I'll just stick with my basses.
Preferably four-strings. :laughing8:

Ted

Thinline's my next build...  :sign13:

But not as fancy as that body, probably costs a fortune...

jimh

Oi Ted.....You've nicked my idea.
Are you going to the music show next weekend?  (did we already discuss this?)