Somebody hep me, hep me PLEASE!!!!!!

jackthehack

Epic Member
I had three other different projects planned, but if somebody doesn't buy this quick my resistance will soon fade, and it will be Ultimate Rosewood Thinline time, even if they did screw up and top route it....

PT1040A.jpg

just take it easy, go to your wife, and tell her whats cookin' :D  i'm sure that after that talk, you wont make this project :D

pfff, you don't have the balls to do it jack!

if we were the little men you your shoulders i would be the guy in red with the sexy horns.  :evil4:

The only kind of help I can muster is a low chant, gradually getting louder...do it do it do it Do It Do It Do It DO IT DO IT DO IT!

Do it Jack!
This body was made for you! It's almost sexier than your ex girlfriend in a nurses costume!

Fathers day gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If your not , your a son so do it in honor of your dad.

I don't want to be an Instigator but.....If you don't get that body you are a whussssie. :toothy10:

Cheers. :eek:ccasion14:

Just help yourself to it. I don't think the Rosewood would match with the Koa on my bass :toothy12:
Besides, everybody knows I'm just too dumb to master the mathematics of operating six strings with five fingers.
And even with five, I'm already all thumbs. I'll just stick with my basses.
Preferably four-strings. :laughing8:

Thinline's my next build...  :sign13:

But not as fancy as that body, probably costs a fortune...

Oi Ted.....You've nicked my idea.
Are you going to the music show next weekend?  (did we already discuss this?)

Back