Showcase/screamin deals advice

AprioriMark

So, are there any rules of thumb as far as what stays in the Showcase and what ends up on Screamin' Deals?  Do exotic woods stay in the Showcase longer?  Do standard woods typically sell from the showcase?  I'm curious because there are a couple standard types of necks that I would like to pick up to finish projects, but they're not needed in any time frame really.  I also have a couple projects I'd like to start if I come across good deals on the parts.  I'm hoping for some insight as to how best to "play the game" with the Warmoth site.

-Mark

If there is any "rule of thumb", I've never been able to discern it, although I think occasionally some returned custom orders do wind up there at good discount. One rule of thumb that is valid, is that if you see something attractive there, order it immediately as it's prone to disappear quickly.

Amen to that. Trolling the screamin deals with credit card in hand ready to buy is a very nice way to get a great warmoth. I actually bought this last week - not sure what I'm going to do with it though! Getting it rerouted for a neck HB, chambered, weighs 3 1/2 lb. $200!

Back