Show us your pics!

Another one!

315466_10150301802078145_737783144_7952574_678325135_n.jpg

Cagey said:
The guy is 67 years old, so you gotta cut him some slack, plus he hasn't always taken the best care of himself.

Oh, I cut Johnny plenty of slack...  Years and years of heroin would do that to anybody.  He is one rocker I would not miss anytime they came anywhere near my town.
On the other side of that coin, I also saw Tony Bennett about a year ago.  He was 85 at that time and still put on one hell of a show,
But, he ain't no Johnny  :headbang1:

Here's one taken just this afternoon at a gig by an audience member:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/binksolutions/6135019146/

That's a pretty nice Tonar guitar, isn't it?

Mayflown said:
Here's one taken just this afternoon at a gig by an audience member:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/binksolutions/6135019146/

That's a pretty nice Tonar guitar, isn't it?

i like the shirt...

Torment Leaves Scars said:
I've probably posted a pic or two of myself, but I'm not going through 100 pages to find them.  Here are some of my more uh...entertaining pics.  :laughing7:

DanMom.jpg

IMAG0239.jpg

MegaMetal.jpg

DanWithBass05.jpg

You should limit yourself to 4 strings, anything more than that causes what seems to be an allergic reaction for you.  :toothy11:

We were recently going through old family photos and found this gem.  It's my great-great grandfather before he came over from England.  How awesome is this picture?  That pipe and his fantastic mustache... he looks like he about to tell a story about how he and his old pal Gandalf got in trouble with some orcs way back in the days of his youth. 

6156525613_7c80127820_b.jpg

That might be one of the coolest pictures I've ever seen! That pipe alone looks like it has a story to tell, not to mention the mustache! Too much awesome for one photo

xnc5lj.jpg

My great, great, great grandfather

ioq9n5.jpg

Me setting up mics for the opener

2pphf8w.jpg

Chillin' with Tommy Shaw, really personable guy.

I'd run sound with another guy (the guy in the back, behind me and Tommy) quite a few times before, and one of those times, we ran sound for a charity event, with three bands. This band, The Will McBride Band (check the drum cover), played last, so I had time to talk with them, and that sort of stuff. Their drummer went to school with the drummer for Styx, and that's how they got the gig. Robert (the guy in the back) couldn't make it early, so I was asked to set up mics, snakes, cables, and that sort of stuff, have everything plugged in and ready. I had some time afterwards, and I talked to the guitar tech (Jimmy) and Tommy.
Jimmy LOVES his job, he was Rush's guitar tech for 24 years, and helped design the Axcess (which I like). I'd love to get a job I enjoy as much as he enjoys his.

Back